DCS: AJS-37 Gameplay

Cobra847

Did you notice any "phantom limb pain" while shooting down that MiG-21? ;)

Though I have to admit, after watching the video I can't wait to shoot down a MiG myself! Excellent footage, I've now watched several times in a row. :D

-Nick

PS - Your team still has the only afterburner effect that really works. It looks awesome!

PPS - That HUD actually looks like light reflecting off glass...very impressive!

Edited by BlackLion213

Thanks, can't wait to buy it!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you seriously smack a MiG with an Rb 05 @ 2:03? That launch sound is quite dissimilar to the AIM-9's, but I was also under the impression that the Rb 05 had a smokeless motor.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Did you seriously smack a MiG with an Rb 05 @ 2:03? That launch sound is quite dissimilar to the AIM-9's, but I was also under the impression that the Rb 05 had a smokeless motor.

After taking a close look, I'm pretty sure it's a Rb 74 - at least to my eyes. :)

Many of the Viggens in the video are carrying Rb 74s on the fuselage pylons with others carrying a Rb 24 on the wings (some carrying a mix of both).

attachment.php?attachmentid=152500&d=1480360490

-Nick

I need it NOOOOW, please...

Since monday I am under medical assistance because of you LN ! ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

please show us maverick employment

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Truly amazing stuff. Can't wait to fly Viggen. As a swede it's so nice to see all the people here is enjoying the piece of art as it isDid see the Viggen live this summer, and it is so big and still gracefully.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• Like 1

Why did it rock so much up and down after launching the AG rockets though? (at 1:28 min)

Looked abit weird.

It's just me being a crap pilot.

You'll also notice I'm the transonic range (red transonic light is lit) which is not a fun speed range to fly in. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/