"ARGO" DCS UH-1H SP Campaign - Upcoming DLC

gregzagk

DCS: UH-1H Argo Campaign

th_ARGO%20UH1H%20CAMPAIGN_zpslggupqoc.jpg

It is with great pleasure to announce that I am working on the release of an official DLC Campaign called "Argo", for the UH-1H module for TFC/ED in the upcoming months.

Work started some months ago and the aim is to build a realistic and demanding environment in which you will enjoy flying the Huey in its full capacity.

"Argo", is a story driven campaign consisting of you in the role of an experienced Greek UH-1H pilot with many years of service in the Hellenic Army Aviation.

Recently you and a number of active Huey pilots were transferred in the Hellenic Navy.

The campaign starts on July 2017. NATO Exercise “Sea Breeze” is taking place once more in the Black Sea. This year, Georgia’s Batumi port is being used as a base for all the allied naval forces.

The countries that participate in the exercise are Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Lithuania, Italy, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

One year after the US-led coalition’s operations in Iraq’s city of Mosul, Georgia accepted a large wave of refugees arriving through Turkey.

NATO wanted to show its support by conducting the exercise in Georgian Territory.

For the needs of “Sea Breeze” exercise, Hellenic Navy's frigate ARGO FFG-46, sailed towards Batumi in order to provide support to the NATO Fleet and the rest of the Greek Forces.

Recently Greece successfully negotiated with the United States Government, about a military partially funded assistance program, which included the purchase of 4x retired Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates of the US Navy.

The frigates were modernized last year with new Radar & Phalanx systems to get ready for foreign sales.

You and your UH-1H were assigned to the new Hellenic Navy Frigate ARGO FFG-46 which was previously known as USS Rentz (FFG-46).

The frigate is still operating under US flag until its crew completes its training to the new weapon systems.

Your Huey is getting refueled and ready for the exercise.

More details will follow as work continues. I hope you like the concept and will enjoy the missions once ready.

Greg

Edited by gregzagk
  • Like 1

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks interesting! How many missions are you planning?

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

That's an unusual concept, but it looks interesting. Employing the Huey in a naval role onboard a frigate will be great fun. :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Very nice, I look forward to flying it. I can't even begin to imagine how much time and effort goes into a campaign:thumbup:

Quite some time. Actually, a lot of time. But it is quite a rewarding experience.

Speaking of time and work, Greg - if you need some VOs done (especially for the Georgian side or non native EN speaker) just hit me up, always happy to help!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Always good to see more UH-1/Mi-8 content! Looking forward to it!

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Really appreciate the comments and support guys. Thanks!

Will do my best to get it done nicely. :)

Speaking of time and work, Greg - if you need some VOs done (especially for the Georgian side or non native EN speaker) just hit me up, always happy to help!

Thanks dragon!

Would definitely love to include VOs of yours. Will keep in touch.

Greg where do you find the time to do this and blueflag? :D

Multitasking :D

the-only-way-i-can-multitask_o_149282.gif

Greg

that's a great news after upcoming new mi-8 campaign.

i will definetly take part in this campaign. Turkish pilot in Hellas navy :D

ευχαριστώ

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

(Sorry, just had to)

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502GW

(Core i7-9750H, RTX 2070, 32 GB ram)

TM Warthog - TM T-Flight Pedals - TrackIr 5 - Cougar MFD

Modules

F-86F - T.1A - A-10C - M-2000C - UH-1 - F-5 - P-51 - SA342 - Spitfire - AJS-37 - AV-8B - F/A-18C - L-39 - MiG-21 - MiG-15 - KA-50

FC3 - CA - NTTR - Normandy - WWII AP - LotATC - TacView

Wow, awesome news! I'm about to fly the last mission on the fantastic "UN Pilot" Huey campaign and I was wondering what I was going to do afterwards, because I still love flying the Huey.

Can't wait for this one!

Any chance for a coop capability? Maybe we get multicrew too for Huey till release?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thank you all guys!

Any chance for a coop capability? Maybe we get multicrew too for Huey till release?

Don't know if it's currently possible to get a DLC working in a coop version due to the activation process etc or what is the status of multicrew for the Huey.

Would be really interesting though :thumbup:

Greg