"ARGO" DCS UH-1H SP Campaign - Upcoming DLC

gregzagk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been waiting for a long time . I hope it will be good and we will get good quality nevada map campaigns as well

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Preview posted at our Mudspike...

http://www.mudspike.com/dcs-argo/

ARGO-000.jpg

Thanks a ton for the review! Nicely done. I am eagerly waiting for the official release so that the community can fly and provide feedback. I hope you guys like the whole campaign.

Without any detailing I have to tell that Gregory did a great job! I'm impressed with this campaign.

Thanks to you and all the testers for all your feedback during testing.

I hope it will be good and we will get good quality nevada map campaigns as well

Working on that :)

Greg

• Like 1

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

finally!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

purchased and played first mission.

very detailed and professionally prepared campaign. i bought 2 other campaigns and their briefings and details disappointed me little bit. but this is just like it is supposed to be.

first mission took me about 1.5 hours to complete. and i understood again, it would be great if we had a save mission feature. because it would be very hard to play again that long mission.

the only negative side of this beautiful campaign is, all labels and map views and even f2, f7, f9 external views are disabled. i guess kneeboard position is also disabled.my opinion is, players can decide if they use these features. this is not a mp session so some cheats don't hurt anyone.

thanks for this great campaign. i strongly recommend everyone!

Youtube

purchased and played first mission.

very detailed and professionally prepared campaign. i bought 2 other campaigns and their briefings and details disappointed me little bit. but this is just like it is supposed to be.

first mission took me about 1.5 hours to complete. and i understood again, it would be great if we had a save mission feature. because it would be very hard to play again that long mission.

the only negative side of this beautiful campaign is, all labels and map views and even f2, f7, f9 external views are disabled. i guess kneeboard position is also disabled.my opinion is, players can decide if they use these features. this is not a mp session so some cheats don't hurt anyone.

thanks for this great campaign. i strongly recommend everyone!

You are still able to mark position on knee board maps.

Ebabil, does F2, F3 are allowed in your game settings?

Отправлено с моего GT-I9082 через Tapatalk

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

Argo is wonderful!

Hey Greg,

An absolute bravo to you for making such a wonderful campaign. Just got done streaming Mission 1 and it is truly marvelous- I struggled to avoid failure, but it was extremely satisfying when I got that 100. Thank you for making great content! :) (If you want to see my shenanigans, just click my channel link in my Signature and then you can watch the VOD on Twitch)

Come join a passionate community of flight simmers everyday, live at

16hnv2f.png

PC Specs

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7

Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4

H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)

EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold

Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2

@milit Yes sure. I can see my heli when I hit f2 f3 but hitting f2 more than once does nothing in this campaign

Youtube