1 day left!

Thanks for sharing that you tube clip Cibit :thumbup:

Interesting programme that. Great to see the late Wing Commander Bob Doe, what a big character he was. I could sit and talk to a man like that all day.

I do not see in the shop the friday release date anymore. I just hope it will be released this or next week.

I am a bit surprised at the lack of hype material on the Spitfire from ED too. But maybe pre-sales of the Spitfire are so high they don't need to advertise or plug it much......it does that for itself, after all.......it's a Spitfire!

Well, I really am hoping for a Friday 16th release, I've got half a day holiday booked from work on Friday and all day Monday the 19th off to boot. The wife is off Christmas shopping and I've got some time to kill (been planning this for weeks!):D If Christmas gets cancelled......well, I dunno!

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Hey Bart your welcome mate, I don't think I have ever been as excited by an up coming module even the huey. I guess its because we are brits the spit is such an important plane:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Bart your welcome mate, I don't think I have ever been as excited by an up coming module even the huey. I guess its because we are brits the spit is such an important plane:)

Me either buddy, all this hype brings back memories of Christmas's in the 70's when I was a kid! lol.....

I mean a SPITFIRE.....were actually getting a SPITFIRE!!!!!! :joystick:

:D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Yeah, it will be awesome if the team can meet the December 16th target. I don't want to get my hopes up, because I am assuming the team meant for the December 16th date to be treated like a conditional statement, and not a hard dead line. In other words, it will be out December 16th, assuming everything goes to plan, but everything is still subject to change, including the actual release date. If they do make that date, this will be a Star Wars Rogue One & Spitfire weekend and that would be utterly fantastic! :thumbup: MJ

That Video...Reminds me of DCS AI...

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

So...

I m in holiday now ready for the 16th release...

Not only brits here... lol.

Two more sleeping before our christmas eve

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I am a new pilot to DCS, I have flown 700+ hours on FSX and was itching for WW2 combat. After trying to fly IL:2 BoS I found DCS to be far superior to just about everything else I have tried. I am really excited for the Spitfire release as I currently own the P-51 and love it. I hope one day they create a P-40 Module. Then my fantasy will be complete. Looking forward to meeting some WW2 sim pilots on the WW2 servers!!

2 m o r e d a y s

I am a new pilot to DCS, I have flown 700+ hours on FSX and was itching for WW2 combat. After trying to fly IL:2 BoS I found DCS to be far superior to just about everything else I have tried. I am really excited for the Spitfire release as I currently own the P-51 and love it. I hope one day they create a P-40 Module. Then my fantasy will be complete. Looking forward to meeting some WW2 sim pilots on the WW2 servers!!

2 m o r e d a y s

The P40 is being worked on

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=337

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Most English speaking people seem to think it's pronounced "Meschersmitt" as well, so i wouldn't take too much notice of their lack of German language skills.

LOL I've been living in Austria and Germany for so long, I don't even know if I was ever guilty of that :D

But I do know how much it bugs me these day when I hear somebody say Porsh instead of PorschE :lol:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1