M-2000C campaign CREDITS

baltic_dragon

BIG THANKS TO:

First and foremost, huge thanks to the voice actors who did an outstanding job recording a

total of around 1200 lines:

Nicholas “Doughboy” Barnwell (the Player’s voice, there was tons of recording there), Patrick K. (one of the Instructor Pilots and all voiceovers for the training missions), Olivier Raunier (Berger 1-1, for his creative approach to voice acting and great mission ideas) and his wife, Kandy Sigritz - Raunier, Haley Flight (Athena and Artemis voices), John 'Brixmis' and Sharon Dixon (for Rover, Zeus, Prowler and Vaziani Ground voice, briefings proofreading, training missions testing, great spirit and support throughout the campaign), Greg “Teeter” Smiddy (the second US pilot and a RAZBAM dev), as well as other voice actors, for their work and support in mission testing: gabuzomeu, Philippe Gleize, Simon Pacotte, Maxime C., Nicolas Gutierrez, HiCKS, Equinox Echo, Ookami Daisuke, Adrien Margiotta, Corsair, VJS-161, Daniel Mikuś, Darkfire, Yurgon, Bryce Jackin, Kerlix, Jack Flash, Zilch, Apache500, Ivan Petrovic, Datek, alieneye.

Also, huge thanks to the beta testers:

Gliptal (for insane amount of work put into this, including corrections to the briefings and tracking down even the smallest bugs), Sryan (who was a spiritus movens for adding M13 to the already finished campaign and had very valuable input in other missions as well), Yurgon (usual precision in finding even the smallest bugs), as well as Catseye, Divadov, Helljumper, JughedJones, The Almighty Snark, Typhoon, [E69]Zaz0 and others.

Edited by baltic_dragon
  • Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 year later...
Thanks everyone for your work.the first mission with french voices is just Amazing (i m french Guy)but Baltic you dont help thé youtuber with thé music lol "you have a claim" "you have a claim":megalol::megalol::megalol:

I know... sorry, couldn’t resist for the first mission. Won’t be a problem in the last one :))

Besides - these are OK to show on youtube as long as you don’t monetize your vid, if you check the conditions it is clearly stated.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 6 months later...

You have all done a great job here. Kudos for inserting a storyline and having it enhance the missions. I loved Berger's line delivery in particular, I could almost see him smiling and wagging a reproachful finger while saying "Chevy - negative!"

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)