Bugs and Problems

baltic_dragon

Mission 1

After firing up the engine my leader ask me to light up the VOR tacan and stuff, which I did and then I have no more f10 option to tell him I've done it just like I did for all previous action before.

So the mission stop here...

Make sure you do everything he asks for.

Yeah, this is something I have to fix, after the mission was built hydraulic pump was changed from 2-way switch to 3-way one, which also changed the associated arguments. You have to push it forward and hold for a sec IIRC for it to work. I will get to these changes during the weekend, I am currently on business trip so can't do much.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Every mission:

Everytime I load in and start up the mirage in with auto align on and off there is only 1 waypoint in the PCN. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

well it was mentioned that you better complete the campaign with your "INS always aligned" option set to off ...

D) INS alignment

All the missions will start on the ground and will require a full INS alignment. In most it won't be important how much time you spend on the ground, but at least two (M11 i 13) do take into account the timing. Therefore I would recommend not to disable the need for ground alignment in the options menu.

but I've been thinking about it myself lately :) due to extreme lack of time for flying the Mirage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well it was mentioned that you better complete the campaign with your "INS always aligned" option set to off ...

but I've been thinking about it myself lately :) due to extreme lack of time for flying the Mirage

d9aaea9e15eadd47eeaacba421138f26.jpg

This is my settings for my mirage. But the waypoints still don't update.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Hello,

I tried mission1 four times already, with and without the startup assist from the instructor, but I still have the taxi bug : the access to the runway is blocked by a vehicle (always at the last turn).

Has anyone found a workaround ?

Hello,

I tried mission1 four times already, with and without the startup assist from the instructor, but I still have the taxi bug : the access to the runway is blocked by a vehicle (always at the last turn).

Has anyone found a workaround ?

Your instructor should is in front of you right?

Mission 2

Hi, I went trough the mission 2 smoothly till the TACAN training. It won't run. Maybe I don't understand this right. When I need to switch HSI to TAC mode? And when the F10 menu should appear, after or before WP5? I can hear noise and pik pik sound of TACAN, but still the F10 menu won't appear. The last message I get was the one after I shoot flares above the village, to move on to the next WP.

i5 4460 3.2GHz 16GB RAM GTX650Ti

Mission 2

Hi, I went trough the mission 2 smoothly till the TACAN training. It won't run. Maybe I don't understand this right. When I need to switch HSI to TAC mode? And when the F10 menu should appear, after or before WP5? I can hear noise and pik pik sound of TACAN, but still the F10 menu won't appear. The last message I get was the one after I shoot flares above the village, to move on to the next WP.

Fly towards the given TACAN, overfly the airport, and turn South for 20 nautical miles.

Is he stuck right in front of the vehicle, or just before the turn on Alpha?

Yes, he is stuck in front of the same vehicle which is blocked in the middle of the taxiway. There is no way around. This happens right before the runway (is that what you call alpha?).

Yes, he is stuck in front of the same vehicle which is blocked in the middle of the taxiway. There is no way around. This happens right before the runway (is that what you call alpha?).
Then getting closer to him should solve the problem. Keep your spacing during the taxiing, and close up once he's on hold.

Is this the X16 code that I have already in TACAN panel or I missed somewhere the number?

Nope, Kutaisi is at 44X.

Turn to 44X, set the TAC mode on your HSI. Then follow the thick line to get directly overhead the TACAN station. Once there, you will hear your pilot making a call, turn to heading 180 and fly for 20 miles until you get an F10 menu option - use it when you see friendlies coming.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Then getting closer to him should solve the problem. Keep your spacing during the taxiing, and close up once he's on hold.

No, the instructor is not on hold, he is stuck : the access to the runway is blocked by a vehicle.

Here, I've enclosed a screenshot :

Screen_161205_215059.thumb.jpg.46c17f9bef04a4b1a1f7f95095d42b3d.jpg

No, the instructor is not on hold, he is stuck : the access to the runway is blocked by a vehicle.

Here, I've enclosed a screenshot :

The reason he is stuck is because the vehicle is waiting for you to close up. Once you do that the vehicle will continue, and he should then taxi normally.

MISSION 9:

Still got the problem with leader staying at the gate.

I tried to move him on mission editor (other spot, airborn, on runway etc): MIssion succes, but it does not allow me to proceed to mission 10.

I tried to contact ATC ASAP to request startup: leader does not move.

Maybe there is a tip to move the leader to another spot, without leaving the campaign mode?

Please help, I have flown hours on this mission :)