Bill & John - Ep II : Danger Attacks at Dawn

SebTom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The editing here is outstanding......

The Vid has some awsome action sequences, and at extremley high resolution.....

Its also very funny..... this is an A+

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

What some of the non french speaking people may miss is the awesome accent of the flight instructor :D I don't see how to "translate" it, though :(

Awesome movie, guys :)

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

And the screech-screech sound that Bills' A10 is making while taxieing :D . I heard it only when I was listening in my headphones connected only to front left/ front right channels in AC3 5.1 version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Very few movies of this type are amazingly comical on so many levels. I rank this up there with the South Park Jesus -v- Santa before South Park became a series. I remember downloading that overnight on the companie's 28.8 line. Truly effing hilarious!

I'm downloading a couple others to keep it honest but from what I've seen this by far takes the cake (and hopefully the awards too :megalol: ) A TEN!

It's been a long time since I've been to the forums (sorry guys, stuff happening around :/).

Anyways, the video was awesome, really liked the effects and the whole "you got to be really unlucky for this to happen" story! :D

You made my day! :D

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

• 1 month later...