Now update UH1?

Aviators

Hi, after the big update for Mi8 (model and manual) when you update the uh1? :music_whistling:

We hope to reach the same standard of Mi8 :pilotfly::pilotfly:

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Beggin Ya!!

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Yes please, and hope they made the versionwith the gunners BUT without hardpoints.

And have options to add/remove wire-cutters and Chaff/Flares without needing weapon mounts.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

I've thought about the monetary aspect of this, having a developer continuing to pour resources, people into keep working on a module like the huey, but why not give the option for a second version of the Huey, an update for 20-40 bucks, or whatever, and include as many of the items in the wishlist, including multicrew. Man I will be dissapointed if multicrew will not be implemented.

I've thought about the monetary aspect of this, having a developer continuing to pour resources, people into keep working on a module like the huey, but why not give the option for a second version of the Huey, an update for 20-40 bucks, or whatever, and include as many of the items in the wishlist, including multicrew. Man I will be dissapointed if multicrew will not be implemented.

I'd be willing to pay for a major upgrade such as a glass cockpit or a twin engine Huey, but coop multicrew was advertised in the original product description. If BST decided to charge for multicrew, I suspect it would do more harm to customer confidence than the short term gains are worth. It would definitely make me think twice before buying their modules in the future.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd even be happy if they slimmed down the fuselage drastically, and made it a 2 seater with some more stuff hanging off little pylons on either side!

Shoot, I'd pay 60 bucks for something like that!

:D

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Stupid question, but would it be complicated to actualy make the Slick version or gunship load in the rearm menu instead of the Mission Editor options? Lile when loading rockets, well we get one but if we load nothing we got the slick version without the hardpoints? Same with the Cable Cutters, options in the rearm?

I understood a v2.0 was on the cards for the Huey? I'd be happy to pay for an upgrade module too. I'd even be happy if they slimmed down the fuselage drastically, and made it a 2 seater with some more stuff hanging off little pylons on either side!

A Cobra? Yes just take my money now, please. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Stupid question, but would it be complicated to actualy make the Slick version or gunship load in the rearm menu instead of the Mission Editor options? Lile when loading rockets, well we get one but if we load nothing we got the slick version without the hardpoints? Same with the Cable Cutters, options in the rearm?

+1

Also having a payware "DLC" for Huey, for example UH-1J or something would be really cool. Even having different variants like high skid, working Emergency Floatation System or something else would be awesome. If it doesn't happen it is still my most favourite sim as it is due to exceptional FM and overall quality.

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

i don't care for udpated textures, 3d or other variants, i would just like to finally have the engine (overheat) damage simulation finished properly, and the engine power adjusted (i think it was pointed out that it was over or underpowered slightly? i cant remember) - for me this still has the highest priority.

• Like 1

i don't care for udpated textures, 3d or other variants, i would just like to finally have the engine (overheat) damage simulation finished properly, and the engine power adjusted (i think it was pointed out that it was over or underpowered slightly? i cant remember) - for me this still has the highest priority.

This. I want accurate engine modeling and a realistic startup. This is a fun module but as of now it's little more accurate than something you'd get in FSX.

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

I got to be winched up several times when I was in the USAF, by Huey's, and CH-3's, Iv had many Huey rides and cross country CH-3 rides. I sure do miss those days.

One of my Job's in the AF was Combat Survival Instructor. (Very fun times) :)

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

Just be careful what you wish for. I obviously can't know for sure what people expect when they ask for this, but keep in mind, the engine isn't going to fail immediately after you exceed the limits in Chapter 5.

Those limits exist mainly to protect components over a long period of use (100s-1000s of flight hours). The engine doesn't just give up the ghost if you run it at 625deg C for 30min 1sec, or 626deg C for 11sec.

I've been working with helos for about 17 years, first as a crew chief, and now as a pilot for the last 9 years. I can tell you that sometimes limits are exceeded, usually not by a large amount, and the usual result is nothing but a maintenance inspection, and return to flight status as long as nothing is found to be wrong. Sometimes there is more in depth maintenance required, but thank god, the aircraft usually can take the abuse with little noticeable reduction in performance on the flight that the limit was exceeded.

I'm not saying they shouldn't change anything, but if they do, I hope it's reasonable. Something like, a progressive engine damage model, your co-pilot calling out limits as you approach/exceed them, or random failures if you fly above the Chap. 5 limits. I could definitely see a failure happening if you ran it well above the 30 min limit (maybe 700C) for an extended period of time.

We already have rotor droop when the engine reaches its absolute power producing limit, which more often than not, you see exceeds Chap 5's limits by quite a bit. If you want to fly it like it's flown IRL, work out a PPC for your mission's ambient conditions, and fly within those + Chap. 5's limits fearing the wrath of your maintenance crew and commander if you exceed them.

Here's to hoping that if this is implemented, it is not too "gamey."

Definitely multi-crew would be great, an some different armament/avionics/equipment configurations.

Edited by heloguy

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1