Wikimapia satellite view

I know that will interest many of you guys you can see also in the north Russia all sunk ships and submarines, aircraft and closed airfield etc.. it's very incredible. maybe also in the Russian sides members can provides answers.

You can also see all the atomic underground blast site in Nevada. Just incredible.

Have fun and this is very instructive.

Fly it like you stole it..

What's up with all the circles in the fields throughout the Crimea? Anyone know why they are like that?

Assuming it's similar to what you see flying over the US midsection (Kansas, etc), those are mechanized irrigation patterns. The irrigation arms extend from a centerpoint and you get that circular pattern as a result.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Guest IguanaKing

"I can see my house from here!!!" :D

Cool link theGozr! I was just using it to zoom in on the courtyard of the flat I lived in in St. Petersburg, a couple thousand miles north of where your link points.

Guest IguanaKing

Liteyny Prospekt, just a few blocks north of Nevskiy. That was just a couple of buildings north of Ulitsa Zhukovskogo. I lived there for a few months. Great city, I loved it. :D