-=NEW MOVIE=- "Angels"

some1

My new movie, I hope you'll enjoy it. For me it was great fun, because I've never made any video (real or virtual) before. ;)

Thanks to Virtual JaBoG 32 for hosting:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=512&lang=en

And now I'm waiting for your comments and opinins. :)

SUPER !:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kurde, nie ma to jak wrócić po nocy z roboty. Wejść sobie na forum, znaleźć coś ciekawego, kliknąć, ściągnąć! No i jazda!

Yo! That was c00l. What can I say- Thanks for entertaining me at the end of work day :) rep inbound.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Inside the archive there are files for manual instalation in Vegas 6, just follow the readme included. Then it can be used as easy as other scripts, apart from that there is a bug that doesn't allow to use this script more than twice in one session. Which means that you have to restart vegas if you want to fire the script again. A bit uncomfortable, but still easier than doing effects manually :smilewink:

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

How do you get it to start shaking and then smooth out to steady view? It's just one continous shake here.

Change the effect type from 'continuous tremor' to 'explosion'.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro