Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deserve it because I have neither a HOTAS nor rudder pedals and they would come in handy for my next module purchase, which I've decided will be my first helicopter! Think of all the crashes I would avoid if I had pedals...

I need it because Archie My 18month old Grandson is ruining my X55 flying DCS. I kid you not the first thing he does when he arrives at the house is to grab my hand and drag me to the computer where he tells me (even though he's not talking yet) to sit my fat arse on the chair so he can sit on my lap and fly DCS. It's awsome. He loves it. And so do I but I think I have created a monster LOL

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

Hello all.

I am requesting this contest award for the Thrustmaster T16000 for my brother Xrayeyes who also flies as a DCS world chopper pilot. The reason I believe he should get this is because he has raised 7 children 4 of which from his blended family with his second wife on an income that is a pittance of practically nothing. He also has medical issues that inhibit him from being able to fly with adequate equipment for DCS World. Thank you for allowing me the chance to acquire this for him even if it's a small one and thank you for flying with all of us.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

I don't need this nor do I feel that I deserve it, but I sure do want it! The more the better when it comes to controls. Some may fit a certain aircraft better and having a backup is always a good idea. I have the X-55 and X-52 but this setup has sparked my interest and I may get if for myself one day. I think this is a really great thing from all of you at the 476th. I truly hope someone in need and deserving gets this so that they can fully experience DCS and the joys of aviation.

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Hey! But! I've been flying sims since 1998 when I was just 11 y/o. FS98, F-16 aggressor - good old days! Many years later - still flying hot, but I've never ever had rudder pedals. It's been a dream for a while, but somehow I never managed to make it :( Thus I'm applying for the set!

P.S. 1000th post since 2003. I'm quite an introvert :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

I deserve it because I haven't ever win anything..and if I win I can give this for my friend as a gift (he doesn't have good stick at all)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I deserve it because I hope it will fix my Mi-8 helicopter! I've downloaded it defective, you see, since it just doesn't want to fly the way I want. Just for the reference, I want it to fly this way:

https://www.avsim.su/f/razbor-poletov-ocenite-moy-polet-103/dcs-world-mi-8-mtv-2-dedicated-to-all-the-pilots-2013-51961.html?action=viewonline

Sadly, when I try it this way, all it does is crashing after few basic maneuvres, bringing tears to my eyes, and I have to be contempt with flying Huey:

(me flying campaign).

I hope some russian speaker in the bulk won't mix the pot. GL 2 all :thumbup:

They are not vulching... they are STRAFING!!! :smartass::thumbup:

Well, I think I deserve it because I've been using a ps4 controller my entire dcs career :p also in my mid twenties starting a business with little breathing room, so this would be a reeeeaaally nice Christmas gift and a nice break from a lot of stress. Thx :)

I would gift it to some one who is really eager to get a descent setup and loves flying and is a man with the heart on the right spot but unfo zero money.

luv the throttle, coolest lever and the slew is like the ones on a gamepad! awesome.

very nice gesture guys and what a give away! thank u

Hi,

I do not deserve this pack. But I deserve a proper wingman, that why, my son deserves this pack, in order to improve his skills.

cheers,

ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E, i7-7820X, DDR4-64 Go (2660 MHz), 2 x TITAN Xp (SLI), SSD M-2 960 EVO 1 To, Win10 Pro 64