Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

I don't need it but I have to say, what a nice gesture. Great community.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deserve it because I've managed to get a few friends interested in DCS, and one of them doesn't have a HOTAS at all. I've been using a TM HOTAS X for the past year that I've kept well maintained, so I would love to give my friend the X and at the same time upgrade myself to the FCS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

I need better HOTAS!

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

For my 6 year old daughter, who loves to fly DCS, that way we can fly together....:thumbup:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

My old Saitek Rudder pedals broke a few days ago and although I cant judge if I deserve them, I would be really happy about a new set of gear. :thumbup:

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

I don't know if I deserve to have this... I'm modest...

In any case, I've been dealing with a 3D pro with a dead rudder twist for the A-10C. Taxiing while mashing the keyboard for rudder while having hands off the throttle ain't so fun :p Definitely has many things to be desired for.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited by JazonXD

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

I have saitek X-55 for now, its allready spiking. This is my second sh**tek so please , i need better quality stick for my rift use ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I deserve it because i want gift it to my little brother

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

Sorry, I missed out on the humor gene... But, I have been flying eagle dynamics flight sims since Flanker 2.0 in the early 2000's and always with a Logitech 3D Extreme Pro. Would be nice to upgrade one of these years! Thanks for the chance!

I would like to be considered for one of the thrustmaster systems so I can pass it along to a friend as a gift. He is on a fixed income due to health challenges and forced retirement. He spends quite a bit of time with us in DCS with us but lacks a proper joystick and throttle to fully enjoy it. ( Most of the time he acts as a GCI for our group.)

He is a great guy and I am sure it he would appreciate it.

Thanks for doing things like this for our community. I'm sure whoever you choose will be quite appreciative.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I would love to have this so I can upgrade my HOTAS X and give it to my 11 year old son so that we can fly together. I'm very grateful that my son and I can spend time together playing games online together, and it honestly does help with bonding. My wife will start to roll her eyes at the dinner table while my son and I talk about which Overwatch character is the best (Roadhog, :)), or which cold war era plane was the meanest looking (F-4 Phantom, :thumbup:). Having this combo set will allow us to do something else together and open a new chapter in our gaming lives.

Thanks for doing this by the way!