Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Dear Santa,

First i want to thank you for this big present to the community.:thumbup:

I hope the lucky person who gets this fantastic present, post screenshots on this thread of this great setup.

A wish....yes a big one.

Can i go with you for delivering some great spitfires for christmas presents to members of this men's club?:pilotfly:

Thank you for your attendence.

Sincelery yours,

Boedha68

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deserve it, because I'm a longtime Thrustmaster customer. :)

• i5-3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX660Ti, SSD, Win7 64Bit
  • Warthog Base + Cougar Stick, Cougar Throttle (el cheapo HAL-Mod), MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
  • Blackshark 1&2, A-10C, P-51, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, F86-F, MiG-21Bis, Combined Arms, FC3, Falcon BMS, Rise of Flight

First: GREAT initiative!! Kudos!

Then: I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. REALLY. I DON'T. (I have the TMWH and a set of pedals...)

BUT... I would really really like to participate for my nephew. He is 14 years old, and is a HUGE DCS fan. He bought the Dora and can fly it. I gave him two other planes, as he has to buy everything from his allowance.

I had an old joystick, which I donated to him. It would be really superb if I could win this great deal, so I can make him very, very happy....!!

Why am I deserving of this incredible offering?

Because I have been playing flight sims for 30 years now and I have never used any gear other than CH Products stuff and would like to see what all the fuss is about with these new fangled Thrustmasters!

Madmatt

A-10C, AV-8B, F-16C, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, CA, WWII, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Gaming Rig: I7 7700k @5GHz, Corsair H115i Water Cooling, 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 SDRAM, Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti, 2 x Samsung 960 Pro M.2 1TB NVMe SSD's, Warthog HOTAS w/ Slew mod, MFG Crosswind Pedals, 2 x TM Cougar MFD's, Oculus Rift-S, TrackIR 5, Asus ROG PG3480 34" GSync Monitor @3440x1440-100Hz, Asus 27" Monitor @1920x1080-144Hz, Windows 10 x64

I would like to give my two boys (5+10) the chance to fly with daddy. They have a pc but nothing else so far. Would be great to show them how cool flight simming in Multiplayer is.

Xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Why i deserve this piece of hardware ? Because I've been playing flight sims for twenty five years now and never won a MP fight against a worthy opponent. With this equpment, I can confidently climb that F-5E cockpit I dream about and kick some ass over the Nellis Range !!

Gnouze

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow, we're contemporary ...

In that time you never won a MP fight?????????? Unbelievable.... I'had won thousands...

Kicking ass over Nellis Range????????

Yeah... So many wars/conflicts happened over Nellis....

I deserve it because if I don't get it from this great contest I will never be able to get it.

I have a heart condition that will shorten my life and can no longer work. I have helped lots of members of this great flight sim keep their system up and running along with making the sim work on their PCs'.

I will teach my son to use this so that when I am gone he will have something to remember me by.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Just because I am newbie. Retired on fixed income and have never in my life ever won any thing in a contest.

I nominate " Retired_Old_Sarge ", to win..since I will be joining his ranks soon as an Old Retired Fart...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

I have website about Fly sims, my 14 years old logitech wingman Extreme has not any USB, I have reduction to USB . For Lock on Modern air combat sim was very good, but now I have small problem with testing and writting reviews about fly sim.

I need newwwwwww!!!

Edited by orl_cz

my PC: intel core i5-10600K, Radeon RX580 8GB, DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, 250GB SSD Sata-III for DCS

My starting sim site

I would love to win this as I never win anything. This would actually help me with my back injury and using this would almost be a physical therapy exercise with the rudder peddles movements, as I have a damaged nerve in my lower back that goes to my left leg. Using the rudder peddles would allow me to use my legs more and help break the scar tissue off my left S1 nerve root.

Plus, my X-55 controller just crapped out on me and I am unable to purchase another one and I am out of warranty.