Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

Well, I'm sure all the good answers are already taken, and bringing kids and grand-kids into the reasoning...I don't stand a chance (I have twin girls, and they're all grown up).

So I'll tell a joke.

Grasshopper walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Hey man! Did you know there's a drink named after you?"

The Grasshopper responds: "There's a drink named Bob?"

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Just an update. The podcast episode will be a little delayed as we're dealing with holiday vacations, but we're going to go ahead and wrap up the first giveaway this Friday.

I'll post the winner in this thread, this coming Friday. I plan on recording the selection process and posting a youtube here. I've noticed there have been some folks who didn't follow the rules (e.g. multiple posts) so they'll be disqualified if they win. I will use the random number generator, probably click it 3 times (just because) and whatever number comes up after the 3rd click, that's the winner!

(so long as they didn't post multiple times, and gave a "reason" for why they deserved it). Again, almost no one will be disqualified. I've only see 2 out of the entire list!

Please, do not reply to this post! This thread is only for entries. We'll be back this Friday to announce the winner, so if you haven't entered here, please feel free to do so, and thanks for all of the support!

Happy Holidays,

The 476th Podcast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am being a good boy this Year, and so a Crhistmans gift will be well deserved!!!

Happy Holidays to All!

MSI Z390 Gaming Plus Intel I7 8700 @4.4Ghz CoolerMaster H411R Corsair LPX 3000Mhz 32GB NVidea GTX 1080 TI XFX650W PNY SSD 256gb win10 64 Samsung SSD480gb DCS,IL21946 WD Caviar Green 1Tb Ultimate Tir5.

I'd love to give it to a friend who's getting into DCS. He's currently running the T.flight hotas I sold to him. I see a bright future in his piloting adventures! :pilotfly:

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

My girlfriend isn't a huge fan of my passion for flying in DCS (crazy right???). I had her try DCS and her first reaction at the graphics and textures was amazing. I have never seen someone so amazed by DCS. I had her use my controls and she enjoyed flying. The landing not so much hahaha! She mentioned that if we could fly together and she would most likely end up loving DCS as much as I.

Getting another set of controllers through this giveaway would make my goal of getting us both on DCS so much easier as that is the hardest (money wise) part of the process.

Oh and you guys would help keep the relationship strong! Haha.

From one dcs addict to all others, thanks for this opportunity!

I've never had a HOTAS as I've been having to save my money trying to upgrade my PC. So this would be my first HOTAS and it would be in good timing as my current Joystick has been causing me problems lately. Thanks for doing the giveaway, the DCS community is pretty awesome.

I wasn't initially interested at all as I have the warthog. Then again, I have a good group of family/friends which we're playing some other online titles from many years on regular basis. My idea was to give it to one of them that I know is into sims but is held back by the need to invest in hardware. This might be a way for me to trigger a chance for organizing a small sim squadron.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I want this for my dog as he keeps getting hair and slobber in my HOTAS,and scratches up my throttle with his nails.He really needs his own set-up and leave mine alone.Stupid dog...But he is a good dogfighter...for a dog.

Edited by Raven434th

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.