Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deserve it because I would like to have a better position for my arm since the joystick is in my right and i have to move left arm to the right side to use the throttle.

And I like free stuff

PC : i7 7700K | NVIDIA 2070 Super | 32GB RAM 3000MHz

Modules : FC3 | Bf 109K-4 Kurfurst | F-5E-3 Tiger II | A-10C Worthog | MiG-21Bis Fishbed | UH-1H Huey | Combined Arms | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C Hornet | Ka-50 | F-14A&B Tomcat! | L-39 | Mi-8MTV | Persian Gulf | F-86F | MiG-15 | AV-8B N/A | M-2000C | P-51D | F-16C | Yak-52 | Nevada | SA342 | NS430 | JF-17

Virpil WarBRD | Virpil VFX Grip

CONGRATS! PilotRyan!

Hey everyone, the winner of the first giveaway is PilotRyan, post #125! Congratulations PilotRyan, and good luck finding that TrackIR!! ;)

For everyone else, once we're done recording the episode of the podcast, there will be a second giveaway of a flight pack!

For anyone curious of the selection process and how PilotRyan won, I recorded it and stuck it on youtube... because who doesn't like to watch a playback of themselves lose a contest? ;)

Thanks for participating, and good luck in the upcoming second chance to win!

Happy Holidays,

The 476th Podcast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congrats to the winner!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

I don't need it, but my 15 year old son would love it!

Making this entry on his behalf. :)

Edit: Just built him a gaming PC for Christmas.

Edited by SippyCup
Had to edit

AMD FX8350 @4.7GHz, R9 280X Crossfire, 32GB RAM

@ Dojo and the 476th

Awesome job offering this to the community

:beer:

The contest for the first giveaway ended on the 16th... but if we were giving it away based on best entry, this would be it for me. ;)

We will be giving away a second flight pack when the next podcast episode airs. Please see post 1 in this thread for details.

Again, the first contest ended at post 182.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congrats to PilotRyan! :pilotfly:

:joystick:

Nice giveaways... :thumbup:

<S>

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

When is the second giveaway starting? Or am I too late already? :p

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂