How to model a plane with very smooth transition between body and wing like SU-27?

biller

The planes like SU-27s has a very smooth transition between wings and body.

However, the SU-27 still has hard edges like that tend to cause more chamfers to stop the torbosmooth to "melt" the hard edges

So how to model this part?

Should we use the NURBS or spline modeling?

Coz I found it very difficult to model it via poly modeling

I can't move the vertex to the exact position as it should be on a real SU-27....

1980697654_.thumb.png.bd399be1adefcc9536c961a5639c56ad.png

A few things mate. Not enough topology. And alot of triangles. Try to maintain quads when using turbosmooth.

An easy option for you is to get a nice consistent set of quads. To increase geometry add a turbosmooth modifier. Collapse the stack and then perhaps use a ffd modifier with vertices you're having trouble with.

Also remember. The aircraft is not one part. Block it out. Detatch the items then go from there.

Goodluck.

A few things mate. Not enough topology. And alot of triangles. Try to maintain quads when using turbosmooth.

An easy option for you is to get a nice consistent set of quads. To increase geometry add a turbosmooth modifier. Collapse the stack and then perhaps use a ffd modifier with vertices you're having trouble with.

Also remember. The aircraft is not one part. Block it out. Detatch the items then go from there.

Goodluck.

Merci.I'll try that.