IMPORTANT: Campaign Updates

baltic_dragon

Hey folks,

I've just noticed that the things I thought were already included in the last update did not make it through for some reason.

Therefore you will find the updated version of the campaign in the first post and it will be included with the next update of 1.5. Enjoy!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I've just noticed that the things I thought were already included in the last update did not make it through for some reason.

Therefore you will find the updated version of the campaign in the first post and it will be included with the next update of 1.5. Enjoy!

Thank you for keeping it up!

The update will be part of the regular ED updates that are automatically searched for, and offered to you as an option when you start DCS World for the first time each day.

The updates can include any tweaks and fixes needed across the whole platform, including any 3rd party modules.

So you don't need to worry about putting files anywhere.

The only exception is to the unofficial mods, which can be found in the "User Mods" area of EDs website. They are not supported by ED, and occasionally there are updates which need to be inserted manually.

I think he means the temporary updates in the first post :)

Sorry for that noob question, but where do I have to put the updated new files? In which folder/directory.

Thank you in advance!

You'll find the original Campaign directory under this directory, just unzip the downloaded ones and replace the originals with their new version until the next DCS patch is up. Perhaps today, who knows.

<DCS>\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Missions\

where <DCS> is your installation directory.

• Like 1

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

You'll find the original Campaign directory under this directory, just unzip the downloaded ones and replace the originals with their new version until the next DCS patch is up. Perhaps today, who knows.

Yep, thats what I meant - thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting this info mate. :thumbup:

Discord - Psycho#8075

Last mission is great but the radio chats is a mess. Changed to 140 for landing, had to go back to 305 for the discussion. Once landed I got the "final though" but it was stopped by a message about the crowded place.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

• 1 month later...

Is the campaign ready to use in current state or you would recommend to wait for the final release of Mirage2K ?

Pozdrowienia z Lodzi :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

• 1 month later...

Today I started campaign again and noticed that my magnetic heading is about 90 deg different from the real one. I mean on right hand side console compass show for instance 270 in reality is around 000 and on F10 map my aircraft nose is pointing North. The HSI shows real heading only in cvNAV.

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Today I started campaign again and noticed that my magnetic heading is about 90 deg different from the real one. I mean on right hand side console compass show for instance 270 in reality is around 000 and on F10 map my aircraft nose is pointing North. The HSI shows real heading only in cvNAV.

Yeah, this January bug is annoying ;) You can simply edit the mission in the Mission Editor, and change the date to early February for all the missions that are concerned. Since this campaign is not protected, you can save the edited missions (the modified files will be replaced on each update).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Are all the current updated missions included ingame?

I have run across a problem with mission 6, which has been reported previously, where the mission does not move on to the contact with the ground.

The strange thing is i completed the mission fine a couple of months ago, except i failed it after not paying attention and going past my parking spot then got stuck on grass turning around :/

But the mission its self ran fine, after having some free time i have returned to tick off this mission but twice now have got the problem.