• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Changes included in today's update (23/05/2018):

M03: removed large airplanes potentially blocking path for the AI in Vaziani

M07: updated position of the British C-130s

M08: updated position of some ground units near the final parking spot

M09: changed S-3B Viking to KC-130

M12: added safeguards to Fang attack; added visuals / effects to Claw attack

I will keep track of all subsequent changes in the first post.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hi Baltic,

Id like to know - the last Open beta (https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3493113&postcount=10) has whole set of updates for the official M2KC campaign (Caucasus) or I must download/change something?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I've just finished the campaign for the first time and would like to thank you @baltic_dragon, it was awesome.

I have learned an awful lot about this aircraft whilst flying your 13 missions, especially as i flew each of them, on average, 2-3 times, before i moved on to the next. I have still got a lot to learn though, with a very flattering score of 79%, but next time i'll do better, honest i will. :)

This aircraft was quite a pleasant surprise, as i had been a complete A10C freak up until giving it a try, but flying it low and fast over mountainous terrain, just like mission 13 for example, is a real blast. I also like the way it turns into a brick when you run out of fuel, as there is nothing like impending doom to make you listen carefully to the bingo fuel warning and make sure you get home.

I can't wait to see your next campaign, but in the meantime, i will have plenty to do trying to get this one done a little more competently.

Thanks again.

Paul

I might actually do m13 again, as having previously updated DCS world, to get the PG map, and then not "reinstalled" the JTAC coordinates mod I couldn't enter the target coordinates and couldn't get a manual lock on the target before running my fuel down to bingo level. I'll probably still struggle to get the coordinates in, with the mod, but it'll be good practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's update:

06/06/2018

M01: Moved the C-130 blocking the taxiway, changed position of some troops at the airport

M10: Fixed cause of CTD experienced by some players during the dogfight; Fixed issue of L-39s not engaging player

M13: Removed C-130 blocking Chevy 5-1's path; Changed the music on mission completion to avoid copyright notice on Youtube

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @baltic_dragon,

I have just finished with the Mirage training and was going to enjoy your work in the campaign (already bought part2; red flag as well). But I think I've hit a snag quite early on:

At the end of the flight, the instructor tells me to do a touch and go at Viziani and then land. The game tells me to use the F10 menu and not the F5 one for contacting the tower. I do as instructed and land twice, coming to a full stop on the 2nd one. I park it where its supposed to go in the briefing and the game tells me mission complete you may leave.

Now when I click the end mission button and start the next mission, I get the 1st one again. Have I failed it somehow? It didnt tell me I had. There's also a suspicious lack of chatter after I get permission from tower to go shoot some approaches.

Do you need a track?

cheers, schurem.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Hey! It seems to be problematic for some people, for others - like myself - it works fine. I will check what is wrong in the coming days and hopefully will submit a fix to RAZBAM before the next update.

If everything was working fine you would have heard the VOs from the player and the tower. Also make sure to follow the pattern exactly, don't stray too far from the runway on the downwind.

Also, some more info here.

Don’t know if this is helpful, but that same thing happened to me in the stock SU-27 campaign.

Completed a mission, exited. Went to play again and the mission I got was the same I was supposed to have just completed successfully before.

It happened twice; with different missions (same su27 campaign). Back in the 1.5 days; never witnessed that again since 2.5.

whooo boy I need to hang my head in shame. The fault was not with the mission but with my flying. Yesterday I tried it again and did a little closer reading and looking at the briefing materials. Turns out I had been doing it wrong.

After the touch-and-go you need to do a circuit starting with a right-hand turn. Turns out I turned left, getting into the other airfields' pattern. Stupid $##%@ me lol. So I did a right hand circuit, flying over the village north of the airbase and everything went smooth and as planned.

Of course I managed to break the script for M2 as well. Need to refly that one too. I recon flying these things needs a little more precision and attention to detail than I am used to :P

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL