FIX for buttons and knob inconsistencies

On 12/29/2020 at 8:56 AM, aledmb said:

hello!

is this mod still working?

does it work with the a-10c 2?

No idea, I suppose not. I'm not buying the A-10C II. Seeing how they have disregarded this problem for years when they had a fix they could integrate in minutes to solve it, I'm pretty sure the same bugs are in the 2nd version, so it's a no-go for me.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, Redglyph said:

It seems the original buggy file from DCS hasn't changed with the new cockpit, so the same patch should be applicable.

I haven't tried myself, with the lower performance it's the final blow to my PC. Seeing how they ignore this bug, I'm also less motivated to fly the A-10C to find out.

Yes, i have tried it. The file clickabledata.lua is the same as the file in DCS 2.5. So i think it should works well in 2.5.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not surprised, after all this time and having the patch in their hand, I think the only explanation is that they're making a point of keeping the bugs in. Not sure why.

It's always been clear to me they're more interested in developing than stabilizing what is already there. Sad, I really liked this plane.

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

3 hours ago, Redglyph said:

I'm not surprised, after all this time and having the patch in their hand, I think the only explanation is that they're making a point of keeping the bugs in. Not sure why.

It's always been clear to me they're more interested in developing than stabilizing what is already there. Sad, I really liked this plane.

That's why i decided to not buy any new module until the major bugs in A-10C II are not solved.

I realy love ED work on DCS but can't understand why bug correction in some modules are just put aside.