Seeking an x52 ( not pro ) A10C profile

ZBear

G'day all,

I'm seeking an x52 profile for the A10C. I was very happy using Jack Bauer's profile but it does not work anymore.

If anyone can link me to a Jack Bauer profile with the new format or a similar profile that works I would be very grateful.

I have had a look and tried a few, but after memorising the profile from Jack Bauer I was hoping to use an updated version so I don't have to learn from scratch.

It's a process that takes a long time, but once you do it the way you like it, it's better that way. Using anothers profile is harder than growing into your own and you will likely not deviate too far from what they do anyway. A-10C with x52 was what I used for years and its easier and safer to scrap the saitek software and ignore the non functioning things, concentrating on using the pinky switch as a modifier set in DCS to allow you to double the Hat's and approximate the Warthog switchology. Rather than bind mindlessly, get the picture of the warthog hotas from the DCS A10 manual and copy the switches by name and learn them as everyone will call it by name eg TMS up long and Boat switch aft. It's important to retain the butotns ont eh right stick or throttle as much as possible as its designed with a left hand right hand flow in mind to reduce workflow. You will likely have to sacrifice one hat from the stick to the throttle as a button shortage exists. After years and haivng bought a WH recently, I can not use it as my hands remember the x52 so fondly.

• Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

It's a process that takes a long time, but once you do it the way you like it, it's better that way. Using anothers profile is harder than growing into your own and you will likely not deviate too far from what they do anyway. A-10C with x52 was what I used for years and its easier and safer to scrap the saitek software and ignore the non functioning things, concentrating on using the pinky switch as a modifier set in DCS to allow you to double the Hat's and approximate the Warthog switchology. Rather than bind mindlessly, get the picture of the warthog hotas from the DCS A10 manual and copy the switches by name and learn them as everyone will call it by name eg TMS up long and Boat switch aft. It's important to retain the butotns ont eh right stick or throttle as much as possible as its designed with a left hand right hand flow in mind to reduce workflow. You will likely have to sacrifice one hat from the stick to the throttle as a button shortage exists. After years and haivng bought a WH recently, I can not use it as my hands remember the x52 so fondly.

Great advice and much appreciated.

Thanks mate