Please Help stuck in 16-9 resolution

Hi Guys

I'm stuck and feel like a twit...

I decided to put my system in triple screen to learn the sim , as it was too hard in the Rift.

Whilst doing so in settings (little cog in the start screen) I saw 16-9 so i ticked that as well...

Now I can't see the little cog to change it back anymore, my start screen is thin and can't get to settings anymore.

I have searched here for the answer, but it's all find the file

X c:Users(your name) dcs etc etc.

I can't find these files, I'm on steam, and now I am tugging what little hair I have left out!

I've got notepad++ installed but don't know where to start...:noexpression:

I can't play the game at all, can't use my news warthog and crosswinds...:(

Please, if you know how to fix this, help me with a very clear path on how. I'm stuffed.

:helpsmilie:

Thank you in advance.

HIccuptheuseless...

setting are here; go to users, your name, saved games, DCS, config, options, open with notepad ++, scroll down to aspect ratio.......i had to do this when i messed around with and changed my resolution with DSR and the screen print was so huge the settings were completly off the screen with no way to reset, lol......hope this helps......;-)

Edited by TwilightZone

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

.........just start in saved games folder and go from there

Edited by TwilightZone

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Found it TZ.

Thanks for your help Sir!

Cheers

George

.....you're welcome, glad you found it!:thumbup: