PAK-FA Project

IF anyone out there already has made a Mig-35 plz let me know because i dont do mods that are already out and i well stop development of the mig-35,all my Mods are coming with its own cockpit and SFM/EFM later time.

I would recommend to you open a new topic for the MiG-35 mod, and repeat the question. Because it's invisible for most of the forum members. It can be seen only by those who follow this topic. Good luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

That looks cool, mind sharing the code would love to integrate this into my project.

yes that is the plan ones its out of "WIP" phase. i planned it as a PlugIn for people to use in thier mods

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

RCS Tunning.

Coding the Radar cross section, i did a quick mission against the Pak Fa while flying a Mig-29,no way in hell i could beat him ,shot me down everytime he was in excellent,radar cross section is small and it can avoid missiles fairly easy,i will upload video soon,cant turn with it it beats you everytime.

That little Dot in the bottom right hand corner that is the Pak Fa RCS signature.

Cool work man. Amazing to see how far you've come. What's left on the old to do list?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Cool work man. Amazing to see how far you've come. What's left on the old to do list?

i still got a long way to go,this is just the beginning

So far i have done.....

SFM Tuning and Engine table Tuning.

Added External and internal weapon stores.

Added Multirole Avionics(But limited to only freefall bombs and Rockets.

Added R-77 .

Just tuned RCS.

Working on the custom Hud based of real pak fa hud pictures that i got.

I really don't want to be mean but I just watched your video F-15 vs PAK-FA and I think you're not experienced enough in combat. 2nd, AI is always pushing aircraft to it's limits, like 101% of it's performance, when player is not able to do that, it's just impossible. I'm flying on F-15 for a really long time, I can easily beat an Su-27 (depends on opponent's skill level) but still, I like challenges ;). F-15 is like a brick, if you want it to fly you gotta throw it really hard, it doesn't like to go slow, and 15-20 miles of detection range is still enough to effectively engage target.

P.S. You have taken shot without authorization ;).

I really don't want to be mean but I just watched your video F-15 vs PAK-FA and I think you're not experienced enough in combat. 2nd, AI is always pushing aircraft to it's limits, like 101% of it's performance, when player is not able to do that, it's just impossible. I'm flying on F-15 for a really long time, I can easily beat an Su-27 (depends on opponent's skill level) but still, I like challenges ;). F-15 is like a brick, if you want it to fly you gotta throw it really hard, it doesn't like to go slow, and 15-20 miles of detection range is still enough to effectively engage target.

P.S. You have taken shot without authorization ;).

i mostly fly the su-27 or the mirage 2000 online,i prefer the su-27, i flew the F-15 and wow i am not used to it, it does feel like a brick and yes i am no expert.:D

heres a video of some of the matches that went on in 1vs 1 and 2 vs 2. Online League.

Edited by cubanace

Hi Cubanace,

pics are looking good, one small point front the front of the aircraft, on the left hand side the small external tube alongside the cockpit (places on the bort numbers 55) is in the wrong location, it should be sited lower, below the crease line in the fuselage, have a quick look at the reference pics. Hope it is easy to alter ???

Hi Cubanace,

pics are looking good, one small point front the front of the aircraft, on the left hand side the small external tube alongside the cockpit (places on the bort numbers 55) is in the wrong location, it should be sited lower, below the crease line in the fuselage, have a quick look at the reference pics. Hope it is easy to alter ???

yes it can be moved,il check it out thank you for noticing it.

I just watched your 1v1 (sorry for OT btw.). Are you flying on a keyboard? Those moves were so (or maybe it's just me) nervous. I'd like to try you out in 1v1 dogfight. Airframe of your choice, think about it and let me know.

i am using a 6 year old extreme 3d pro joystick,that video of the su 27 vs su 27 was my first league match online,and that guy was extremely good,my hands were shaking yes,he had shot every else down plenty times.