PAK-FA Project

Кстати, тут ещё надо координаты пилон настроить в бомбоотсеках. А то там всё в одну кучу собрано, да и количество увеличить. В центральном отсеке вроде как 6-8 ракет, а не 4.

МиГ с нами, Су под нами

Кстати, тут ещё надо координаты пилон настроить в бомбоотсеках. А то там всё в одну кучу собрано, да и количество увеличить. В центральном отсеке вроде как 6-8 ракет, а не 4.

Да, я знаю его 4 ракеты на один отсек, когда он r-77 или r-73 и 2 на отсек, когда его дальнобойные ракеты liuke R-37 или крылатые ракеты, также поступающие в следующем обновлении, есть еще много работы Включая конверт и двигатели.

Hey Cubanace thanks for answering it. I never doubted they were real or anything. Can you just give is a hint of how much better the new R-73 and R-77 are compared to their counterparts? How much better is this new R-77 than the AIM-120C in game?

I am working today on the next rather Big update, i am including Pak Fa and Missile Documents in the Documents folder in the mods folder,also the cockpit visibillity track FIX is included finally :D Credits go to Skatezilla and the rest of the community that gave me tips on how to fix the problem and a New R-37 3D model as well with its own flight dynamics upgraded from the R-33,i will get back to you guys when i am Finish with it all today and below is the PAK FA ROad MAp and things to come.

ROADMAP....

Cockpit LAyout Information.

Interior Lights.

Fuel Guages(Digital)MFD.

External Lights (strobe and landing lights)

SFM and Engine Table.

And More Information on the Documents Section.

I am working today on the next rather Big update, i am including Pak Fa and Missile Documents in the Documents folder in the mods folder,also the cockpit visibillity track FIX is included finally :D Credits go to Skatezilla and the rest of the community that gave me tips on how to fix the problem and a New R-37 3D model as well with its own flight dynamics upgraded from the R-33,i will get back to you guys when i am Finish with it all today and below is the PAK FA ROad MAp and things to come.

ROADMAP....

Cockpit LAyout Information.

Interior Lights.

Fuel Guages(Digital)MFD.

External Lights (strobe and landing lights)

SFM and Engine Table.

And More Information on the Documents Section.

Many thanks for your hard work! I already asked but didn't get your answer - may be you missed it... I'll give it another try :)

Have you seen this custom MFD

and custom HUD
Did you ever contact that guy (forum member)?

Thanks

Many thanks for your hard work! I already asked but didn't get your answer - may be you missed it... I'll give it another try :)

Have you seen this custom MFD

and custom HUD
Did you ever contact that guy (forum member)?

Thanks

Yes i have seen those!,, does not fit the Pak Fa design,got to make my own from scratch.

NExt Update REady.

I am Happy to bring you guys This Update!!...

#1 FIxed the cockpit Visibillity Track.

Credits go to this Community and Skatezilla for that last Video that he showed me the trick and i was able to get it right.

#2 Added High DEf Radar MFD and RWR.

#3 Added R-33 and R-37 Latest Versions,Credits go to the creator of the r-33 and r-37 previous mod,also anyone is free to use the new R-37 Model in their Projects.

#4 We got a New R-37 3d Model (ENJOY)

#5 I changed Seat Position Settings You can now see the MFDs better.

TO install .....

Pak Fa Folder goes into (DCS WORLD/MODS/AIRCRAFT FOLDER.

R-33 and R-37 FOlders goes into (DCS WORLD/MODS/TECH FOLDER.

R-33 and R-37 folders are found inside the Pak FA folder just copy and paste,or whatever best for you.

Also Collision model is alot better no more exploding on landing at Carrier.

PLZ Post Any BUgs Found!. and Happy Flying..:D:joystick::thumbup:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q13toowugcxpzm3/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a?dl=0

Edited by cubanace

I assume that it means that you do know how to do such things?

Thanks[/

Yes , i will show you in one of my updates along with the multiple mfd pages showing the kneeboard and digital fuel guages.

Wow! that is great news.

Thanks

INterior Red NIght Light and New R-37 3D model.

started learning the light parts of things,still got a long road ahead, i did a little scene to showcase the new R-37 3D Missile model included with the Pak Fa for those who have not seen it yet and also a little glimpse at the Night Cockpit Light,Work in progres,learning.:book:

Cockpit INterior Lights Coming.

Started Working on the LED Night Interior Dim Light (RED) for our cockpit,this is just using Omni Light source in 3dx max and Dimmed it out in a way that it would not be to strong during the day so you guys cant see the interior light during the day but it is visible at night and dusk,sunrise ex,its automatic for now until i learn better ways to deal with lights.

At least its something so we can do Night Operations,until i get into the more advance part of things.:book:

Outstanding work on missile .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Started Working on the LED Night Interior Dim Light (RED) for our cockpit,this is just using Omni Light source in 3dx max and Dimmed it out in a way that it would not be to strong during the day so you guys cant see the interior light during the day but it is visible at night and dusk,sunrise ex,its automatic for now until i learn better ways to deal with lights.

At least its something so we can do Night Operations,until i get into the more advance part of things.:book:

:lol::smilewink:

nightready3.thumb.jpg.430c0f3e1b1df34fe0f5ccb0a8ba1a3c.jpg

CGzrSNKUYAEd_bp.jpg.01568f110d65fa6e1c6a38b66f3f7862.jpg

Cubanace PAK-FA Supporter

What I love about this beast is when you see it from ground view coming down towards you it looks awesome and at a touch of the stick it flicks away, just amazing.

Kind of like what you see in these pics............

PAK%20-%20FA02_zpsvwksu98u.jpg

PAK%20-%20FA01_zpssm3kbuzp.jpg

output_1k1QAz_zpss8ckrxjo.gif

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg