PAK-FA Project

Are you planning to apply for 3rd party license or maybe join other 3rd party team? You have really nice skills and you are learning things fast.

ITs highly unlikely this will get 3rd party licence. If I recall you need approval from the A/C manufacturing company as well as the technical data. It is EXTREMELY unlikely Sukhoi will give the approval or the technical data.

If you want a reference just go look at the Rafale mod a few threads down where Dassault ordered him to stop as soon as he tried to make it offical.

Recently the MIG23 project by Razbam was also halted as it is still considered classified.

As long as he keeps this project as a mod its fine tho. And a fine mod it is. I love the red cockpit lightning.

What I love about this beast is when you see it from ground view coming down towards you it looks awesome and at a touch of the stick it flicks away, just amazing.

Kind of like what you see in these pics............

PAK%20-%20FA02_zpsvwksu98u.jpg

PAK%20-%20FA01_zpssm3kbuzp.jpg

output_1k1QAz_zpss8ckrxjo.gif

I am going to try and implement the Wing Vapors that would react like the SLAts arg # il make some mist type of mesh and see if that would look alright,its going to take some time to get the shape of the vapor right but i will try.

Im sorry if this is not the thread for this...but I dont know how to download tnis into DCS. I dont have a DCS World like it says on the instructions, I just have DCS. Do I need to get JSGME, I heard it was outdated. On the download instructions it sounds so simple. Any help would be appreciated

Im sorry if this is not the thread for this...but I dont know how to download tnis into DCS. I dont have a DCS World like it says on the instructions, I just have DCS. Do I need to get JSGME, I heard it was outdated. On the download instructions it sounds so simple. Any help would be appreciated

This requires DCS WORLD and Flaming Cliff 3 1.5.6 or Above.

To Install!!!! just drop the PAK FA Folder into DCS WORLD/MODS/AIRCRAFT.

To install the R-33 and R-37 Missiles just drop into DCS WORLD/MODS/TECH.

Added Cockpit Ilumination for night operations.

We can now do night operations and fly at night,i already learned how to turn on and off the light in the cockpit so you guys will be getting this update really soon,also in this video is a glimpse at the new 3d model of our New R-37.:D:thumbup: For those who have not yet tried the mod out.

This requires DCS WORLD and Flaming Cliff 3 1.5.6 or Above.

To Install!!!! just drop the PAK FA Folder into DCS WORLD/MODS/AIRCRAFT.

To install the R-33 and R-37 Missiles just drop into DCS WORLD/MODS/TECH.

I understand that. I dont have a folder called DCS WORLD, I just have DCS. In the DCS folder I dont have a MODS folder etheir. Thats why I asked what I should do

We can now do night operations and fly at night,i already learned how to turn on and off the light in the cockpit so you guys will be getting this update really soon,also in this video is a glimpse at the new 3d model of our New R-37.:D:thumbup: For those who have not yet tried the mod out.

Looks business and mean! Great stuff.

One thing - those blue lines on the rockets. Those are for trade shows only. You would not see such paints on actual weapon. But I agree that they look gorgeous with those blue lines :)

I understand that. I dont have a folder called DCS WORLD, I just have DCS. In the DCS folder I dont have a MODS folder etheir. Thats why I asked what I should do

You need to download DCS WORLD and purchase flaming cliff 3 if you want to try the pak fa,i think its time you upgrade DCS is outdated already,you should get DCS WORLD.

Here's the link for DCS WORLD you can get ether 1.5 which uses the normal caucasus map or 2.0,but for 2.0 to work you need the nevada map

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/

And you also need Flamming cliff 3 here..

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_flaming_cliffs_3/

Edited by cubanace

Looks business and mean! Great stuff.

One thing - those blue lines on the rockets. Those are for trade shows only. You would not see such paints on actual weapon. But I agree that they look gorgeous with those blue lines :)

Yes i know,i have to paint the normal schmes for the missiles,the new 3d model came this way.

Then you should have a folder called MODS in your dcs world,strange.

Program files/Eagle dynamics/dcs world/mods/

Found it. I had just DCS folder under, Program Files(x86), my bad. Sorry for the failure on my fault :doh:

Just did a test flight 30 seconds ago, awesome! Supercruising at 62, 000 feet. Wow. Going to go try it in combat. AWACS hunting oh boy

Found it. I had just DCS folder under, Program Files(x86), my bad. Sorry for the failure on my fault :doh:

Just did a test flight 30 seconds ago, awesome! Supercruising at 62, 000 feet. Wow. Going to go try it in combat. AWACS hunting oh boy

Glad to hear you got it running!! :thumbup:

Remember in order to use the new R-37 Missile you most drop the R-33 and R-37 folders into DCS WORLD/MODS/TECH.

THe missile folders are found in my Pak Fa Mod just get those and drop them into dcs world/mod/tech and you are done,happy hunting.:D

When Arming the aircraft you will find the NEw Missiles at PYlons 11,9,4,2

Glad to hear you got it running!! :thumbup:

Remember in order to use the new R-37 Missile you most drop the R-33 and R-37 folders into DCS WORLD/MODS/TECH.

THe missile folders are found in my Pak Fa Mod just get those and drop them into dcs world/mod/tech and you are done,happy hunting.:D

When Arming the aircraft you will find the NEw Missiles at PYlons 11,9,4,2

Awesome thanks. If I may say so from my own quick observations of flying it, I had immense trouble keeping it stable unless on autopilot, it really wanted to go everywhere. I "ouldnt land the thing without dying. This is just my observations though. However I put the deadzones for everything in 20. Is this why?

Awesome thanks. If I may say so from my own quick observations of flying it, I had immense trouble keeping it stable unless on autopilot, it really wanted to go everywhere. I "ouldnt land the thing without dying. This is just my observations though. However I put the deadzones for everything in 20. Is this why?

Dont know what to tell you,depends on the stick your using i guess try dif dead zones and settings,she lands without a problem with me and she is stable as in rails,one thing that i do noticed, the slower you go she tends to want to dive and the faster she goes she tends to want to climb you have to trim it out,it needs Trim at dif speeds.

FEw NOtes about this Aircraft!....

Stay off the BUrners for to long.

#1 she eats GAs Fast.

#2 With Mil Power you can achieve the speed you need,just use burners to get out of stalls ex.

#3 When under 96 knots she tends to want to lock up just hit the burners and pull hard stick forward to regain control.

#4 When below 96-100 knots it is still possible to control her using rudders and stick inputs and power to maintain certain speed.

Edited by cubanace

Dont know what to tell you,depends on the stick your using i guess try dif dead zones and settings,she lands without a problem with me and she is stable as in rails,one thing that i do noticed, the slower you go she tends to want to dive and the faster she goes she tends to want to climb you have to trim it out,it needs Trim at dif speeds.

FEw NOtes about this Aircraft!....

Stay off the BUrners for to long.

#1 she eats GAs Fast.

#2 With Mil Power you can achieve the speed you need,just use burners to get out of stalls ex.

#3 When under 96 knots she tends to want to lock up just hit the burners and pull hard stick forward to regain control.

#4 When below 96-100 knots it is still possible to control her using rudders and stick inputs and power to maintain certain speed.

Thanks for the advice, ill change my stick back to 0 deadzone, hopefully thatll fix it. Is the canopy supposed to be tinted/shaded so dark? It makss it hard to spot the dots.

Thanks for the advice, ill change my stick back to 0 deadzone, hopefully thatll fix it. Is the canopy supposed to be tinted/shaded so dark? It makss it hard to spot the dots.

Have you set the Object visibility size to large in the options menu? that might help,and no the canopy is not dark at all, its hard for me to see the dots too but that goes for all aircraft i fly ,its dcs world engine that has it that way,its hard to spot things.