PAK-FA Project

Первый полёт Су-25СМ [ATTACH]160458[/ATTACH][ATTACH]160459[/ATTACH][ATTACH]160460[/ATTACH][ATTACH]160461[/ATTACH]

Собираетесь ли вы сделать оригинальный Hud? Как показано в этом видео? Если вы не знаете, как сделать один в LUA, вы можете использовать 3dx max для простых линий, я так и делаю мины.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOssJnMyvI0

Собираетесь ли вы сделать оригинальный Hud? Как показано в этом видео? Если вы не знаете, как сделать один в LUA, вы можете использовать 3dx max для простых линий, я так и делаю мины.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOssJnMyvI0

First you have to deal with AFM, to set the coordinates of the cockpit, something to do with the X-29 that lost on the 6th pylon, and a couple of schools to fix, and only then ILS to do. And thanks for the video)

МиГ с нами, Су под нами

Рано ещё. Мне тут надо сначала разобраться с AFM, настроить координаты кокпита, что-то сделать с Х-29, которые пропадают на 6 пилоне, и ещё пару косяков исправить.

Ждем :)

"DOWNLOAD UPDATE" NExt Build Ready for Download Here is what is included and Updated.:D:thumbup::smartass:

#0 Added Fuel Guage.

#1 Added External Lights and Landing lights.

#2 Added Electrical Sistem On and OFF to Pak Fa Cockpit.

#3 Added Cockpit Dim Light for night Flying and Night OOPS.

#4 Added New Documents Folder.

#5 Added Special Weapons Folder.

#6 Added Sound Folder ( our own Theme Music)

PREVIEW LINK

"NOTE"

Ignore the other sounds found in sounds folder for i am working on that at the moment.

New KEy bindings are ...

R-Shift-L Electrical sistem on.

R-Crontrol-L External Lights.

R-Alt-L (press two times) For high beam Landing Light.

DropBox Download Link! ..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q13toowugcxpzm3/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a?dl=0

Eagle Dynamics/Dcs World Download Link..

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/?sphrase_id=6233485

Edited by cubanace

Every time when I look at the pilot in the cockpit I'm thinking what's wrong and today I figured it out. With the pilot head you have to do the same as with cockpit. His head should be visible from external view, but invisible inside of the cockpit.

P.S. Can't you just copy pilot from Su-27?

P.S.2. But that thing is not very important :).

Edited by =OPS=Slider1709

Every time when I look at the pilot in the cockpit I'm thinking what's wrong and today I figured it out. With the pilot head you have to do the same as with cockpit. His head should be visible from external view, but invisible inside of the cockpit.

P.S. Can't you just copy pilot from Su-27?

P.S.2. But that thing is not very important :).

I will add the option to deactivate and activate the pilot in the cockpit.

Intake shutters Added and Real pak fa added almost ready.

INtake Shutters Update Coming.

Finished the intake shutters Animation when on ground runway,they are close so that no debris gets in the engines,they open with key binding (G) so when you deploy gears they close for safety and open up when gears are up.

Also i been adding real pak fa sounds to the Sound section of the pak fa,coming in next update as well,tested it finally works,i will upload a preview video of the intake shutters and new external and internal and after burner sounds of the pak fa soon.

outstanding job !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Next Update Ready Includes..

Also in the DOCs folder you will find sets of new information regarding the Pak Fa and Cockpit layout all Wip.

#1 INtake Shutters.

#2 REal Pak Fa Sounds (still need to work on the gain level and add more sounds).

#4 Added 3d Chute Model.

DropBox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q13toowugcxpzm3/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a?dl=0

Dcs World Link..

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/?sphrase_id=6267159

Enjoy...

So I have just done a flight in DCS 2 with oculus,

the new sound flies are excellent and the aeroplane flys like a dream.

This is shaping up to be a first class addition to DCS.

Well done

I redid the High angles of attack and Slow flight SFM equations that is why you feel the plane DIf now,still not complete,i am doing it based on how i see it perform on the air shows and wing area equations.

ALSO.

I will work on the engine table soon! it needs A lot of tuning there.

got a slight problem with brake chutes, the white sections are transparent when viewed from the front of the aircraft on landing, but okay from the rear

oh dam forgot to add the other side texture for the chute it uses back and face textures it only has the back ones ,that is why you only see it side ways and from the back but not the front.

I will fix it asap,good find kim.,

Great looking skins!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Just little bug i found.

I use the PAK-FA as a JSGME Mod and found that when the mod is installed i can rejoin any ONLINE Server .

its all the time say "Pure Client Required"

when i disable the mode in the JSGME Menu i can join the server and file .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Finally New schemes Coming on the first (Alpha Version).

nice :thumbup:

please release another model (without the AOA & sideslip sensor spike/pitot probe) as an option. :thumbsup: only some of the testbed aircrafts use those sensors

195835.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg