PAK-FA Project

Love that plane! Do you think you will be able to implement thrust vectoring in the future? Or is the DCS graphic engine limiting this feature? Keep up the good work!

-I didn't have straight A's, so i ended up piloting behind a screen instead-:joystick:

• 2 weeks later...
There was lots of new inspiration for your project :) Wake it up!

As promised i will release a clickable cockpit for the Pak Fa but at this time theres no information on its system or its fuctions of its cockpit for me to model all the switches ex,next upgrade would be to finish the MFD animations and the animation of the landing gear suspension.

"Note"

It will take time for i am working on the Su-17 and also been blessed with alot of work 7 days a week, its the only way i can save the money to fly to meet with the Polish squadron and museum to gather important information.

Edited by cubanace

A/G capability?

Will the Pak Fa become A/G capability?:thumbup:

DCS Flaming Cliffs 3, DCS Combined Arms, DCS F-5E Tiger II, DCS Ka-50, DCS F/A 18C Hornet,DCS A-10C Warthog,DCS AV-8B Harrier

Wishlist: DCS F-16 Falcon

Intel Core I7-6700K OC 4.7GHZ, Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294329153/

Уважаемый cubanace, а как можно заменить английскую озвучку речевого информатора в кабине на русскую, или это невозможно. Спасибо за Ваши работы!

Dear cubanace and as it is possible to replace the English postscoring of the speech informant in a cabin with the Russian, or it is impossible. Thanks for your operations! I apologize for machine translation.

By the way, you should PAK-FA to fix something. Namely: the real quantity of fuel, normal, empty and maximum take-off weight of the aircraft, engine thrust, clarify the dimensions of the plane(length, height, wing span...) and to correct the coordinates of the pylon.

• Like 1

МиГ с нами, Су под нами

By the way, you should PAK-FA to fix something. Namely: the real quantity of fuel, normal, empty and maximum take-off weight of the aircraft, engine thrust, clarify the dimensions of the plane(length, height, wing span...) and to correct the coordinates of the pylon.

I already fixed the weigh and fuel loadout i just been to lazy to put it in the mod it self here in user files, i posted the patch in my page a while back.

I am sorry i just been Hooked with Star Citizen and its Free SDK not to mention the cool moderators in the forums.

Edited by cubanace

8/9/2017 Next Update News for Our PAK FA.

Working on the Landing Gear Suspension Animation along other things,stay tune for the next Update.:thumbup:

This is by no means Complete Yet, This is just a Preview of what i am working on next, it has taken me some time for i had to look at tutorials on how to make bones for better animation rigging.

Preview Below of the Landing Gear Suspension Animation on the Works.

https://youtu.be/V5nKoXkZb84

As of 8/09/2017 the Pak Fa has been updated with new important data on its weight class and loadout weight ex, also i have added animation for the ejection seat after ejecting.

"New code includes"

service sealing

Max Take off weight

Emty weight

Mission weight

Internal Fuel

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Check the latest Update it been fixed.:D

"New code includes"

service sealing

Max Take off weight

Emty weight

Mission weight

Internal Fuel

8/10/2017 3:37 PM ,Fixes and minor 3d work.

Reworked the nose section of the aircraft it no longer has a Pivot Mask.

Also added both Canopy and Seat Ejection Animation for the External Model,nether seat or Canopy show up after ejecting.

I have added all this in the lastest Build of the MOd.

The Latest Build includes.

Data comes from "Sukhoi" and "Wiki"

Internal Fuel Loadout

Max Weapons Loadout

Emty Weight

Service sealing

Custom SFM Equations based on LiftBody and Drag tunnel from autoDesk.

DOwnload latest Build here ..

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Preview of new nose section and SFM.

T-50 received the official designation - Su-57.

https://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftvzvezda.ru%2Fnews%2Fopk%2Fcontent%2F201708111036-axvl.htm&edit-text=

BTW, big thx for your PAK-FA Project, cubanace. Enjoyed it a lot.

I9-9900K@5000, Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Dell UP3216q

VPC MongoosT-50 CM2 Stick, Base (75+100 ext.) & Throttle, BRD KG-13B, adapted to use with Warthog connector, VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals, 2 x Saitek Quadrant,

Pimax Vision 8K Plus + 2 HTC Bases + Index Controllers + DAS

A lot of 3D printed modifications for all above.

Ultimaker 2+; Hardlight Sirius

I would like to Thank Everyone!! Because The Pak Fa Project has hit Over 2696 Downloads in the User Files Section.

Thank you all ,i will continue to make this a Better Experience for all of us.:thumbup:

Here is a great Page Of the Su-57

http://pakfa.tass.ru/

Edited by cubanace

Well its time to give the cockpit an Overhaul,simple textures just dont do it,i will look for better textures and i will be adding them in the coming days, i have started adding them today.

i will also Remodel most of the cockpit and nose section and back section so that when you guys look back there would be no gaps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Great work and progress

35+22 = 57

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------