PAK-FA Project

Hi Cuban, I have a problem. Install the mod in the folder that says the document. but when flying, I can only see it external with F2. but I can't really pilot it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ej3LzGeSsUoboeJRTI1yQuUH3n_uLb-S/view?usp=sharing

I had this same issue. Is it the state of the mod?

Looks gorgeous, but wanted to get inside as well as practice takeoff and landing.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Hi!

Downloaded it from ED site, installed with JSGME to special folder (not to original DCS "mods" folder to avoid the conflict). Nothing happens, can't find the plane in the list.

Installed the folder manually to mods/aircraft = nothing happens too.

What's wrong?

P.S. I have FC3 and using Steam beta version.

Edited by solus

Извините за внимание

Really enjoying this now that I got FC3 on the sale! How do you open the weapon bay or use missiles? I thought I saw a post saying to limit speed to 400 to 600 or something like that (which is still limited) but couldn't seem to open the weapon bay or use missiles.

Can we not have external stores, either?

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

External stores IIRC are selectable by specific pylons. When the speed code was written I believe it was set for the speed range and it does a simple open/close animation. A button could be set up for it instead but it makes it simplified.

I mean loadout has no options other than empty and I apparently have no missiles just guns. Unless I'm doing something wrong (which is more than possible)...

Specs & Wishlist:

Is there another screen or just this one?

DCS_SU57rearm.thumb.png.2e0999588be8cc7b414d8f2ac066366a.png

Specs & Wishlist:

Yeah that did it, thanks! Also helped my google search to find the reference that I could right click and do individual weapons but now have several CAP, Strike and SEAD loadouts pre-ready, so thanks again. Any way to give it a basic R73/R77 default load without needing to rearm at the beginning of an instant mission?

Also noticed the fragmentary flight manual in the doc folder of the mod said to change RWR (Left MFD) pages by Right Shift and H but that only seems to change the color of the HUD symbology for me... and can't seem to find a way to view gauges or fuel status in the cockpit that I've been able to determine. Otherwise having a blast flying this. Great mod.

Edited by Uxi

Specs & Wishlist:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather the cockpit get updated first. Russian claims are generally greater than their capability (at least in production and procurement moreso than theory).

Specs & Wishlist:

• 2 months later...

Yeah would love to see more on this. Speaking of your projects, still gonna do YF-23 (my favorite plane ever with the F-14 a close second).

Specs & Wishlist:

• 2 months later...

Progress news

Hello DCS Community its been a while and for a good reason,

Please welcome "Maayan Zadikoff" to the Team She is our Licensing and research agent,

Also David "David Moratilla" a great 3d modeler .

We would like to show you guys New paint schemes and the New 3d models of both external and some weapons,there is alot still being made,he keeps making new 3d models and materials for the SU-57.

In my case i am working with the EFM and Systems and the overall of adding the SU-57 to DCS.

These RENDERS are made to show case the PBR and Paint schemes and to show the detail of the new model enjoy.

"NOTE"

New Cockpit will be shown Progress of its new 3d modeling soon.

david-moratilla-su57-06.jpg

david-moratilla-su57-14.jpg

david-moratilla-su57-37.jpg

david-moratilla-su57-mountains-detail2.jpg

david-moratilla-su57-mountains-detail1.jpg

david-moratilla-su57-17.jpg

david-moratilla-sunset.jpg

david-moratilla-kh31-su57.jpg

Edited by cubanace

Already one of the most fun mods in DCS. Can't wait for new cockpit.

Specs & Wishlist: