Gunner view control bug

With the current patch (1.5.5.60338), the door gunner view and aim cannot be separated. Before this patch (or before the one last week, can't remember), it was possible to freely look around using TrackIR and separately aim the gun using the mouse without the mouse movements affecting the camera view but that doesn't work anymore.

I have tried turning TrackIR on and off, pressing alt+T, and removing the mouse axis from Camera Horizontal/Vertical View under Mi-8MTV2 Gunner and Mi-8MTV2 TrackIR Gunner and Mi-8MTV2 Sim but nothing changes the behaviour.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I have two issues with door gunner since recently. The first is that when I press 4 key, instead of being in a role of gunner, I'm actually looking at him from the middle of the fuselage. And I can look around.

Like this:

DCS%202016-12-27%2023-59-30_1_zps1rhodrdm.jpg~original

The second issue is that I can access Gunner control panel only from gunner position. And it seems that I cannot set rules for the gunner position I'm occupying.

I can look around the correct gunner view but am unable to control the gunner using trackir or mouse. It'll fire if I press the mouse button but the gun itself won't move.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...