A few little gripes with the K-4

Zesphr

Hey there, I just picked up the K-4 in the trio pack on sale now and just have a few things I'm having a problem with:

Firstly for Track IR is there a way to disable the rails the head movements follow? It's just messing up my vision when looking up or to the extreme sides

And secondly taxiing is a bit weird, I remember on a ApeoftheYear video the was something that ""helps"" with taxiing but it was better to disable it, if so how do you do this?

Many thanks, Zesphr

Firstly for Track IR is there a way to disable the rails the head movements follow? It's just messing up my vision when looking up or to the extreme sides

Would be nice to know. I have the same issue with the way the rail goes straight in your face when you look around.

And secondly taxiing is a bit weird, I remember on a ApeoftheYear video the was something that ""helps"" with taxiing but it was better to disable it, if so how do you do this?

You can lock the tailwheel. There is a little handle on the left side of the cockpit to do that. Or you can map the control to your stick or throttle.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

A few little gripes with the K-4

Lock that tail wheel

For

Sure and. I had the same problem with the rails, Turn off track IR and find the right buttons to move forward in the seat. Then look up and SAVE the view setting. ( There is a button for that ). You will be a touch forward then your use to, however you can look up and have a lift vector view without that pesky rail. Once you turn track it back on it will remember you being forward in the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk