Pilots view

SeldomSeen

can pilots point of view moved back somehow? looked through settings but didn't find anything,

thanks in advance....:-)

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

fantastic, thanks it was the * for forward and the / for back

God it was driving me nuts, for whatever reason i was allways crammed forward too far lol.....thanks rrohde:thumbup:

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

Maybe this will help too.

Customising the Default View

1. Press Num5 to reset your view to the current default.
  2. Adjust your view to what you want as the new default. If you have TrackIR, you will probably need to shut it off while doing this, otherwise it won't save the view the way you want it!
  3. Press RALT+Num0 - your new default view should now be saved.

Test it by changing your view, then pressing Num5 - your view should return to your customised default!

• Like 1

Just make sure to pause TrackIR and hit Num5 to center the view before adjusting and saving default view - otherwise you're risking to have it off center.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Maybe this will help too.

Customising the Default View

1. Press Num5 to reset your view to the current default.
  2. Adjust your view to what you want as the new default. If you have TrackIR, you will probably need to shut it off while doing this, otherwise it won't save the view the way you want it!
  3. Press RALT+Num0 - your new default view should now be saved.

Test it by changing your view, then pressing Num5 - your view should return to your customised default!

WOW that is the answer I didn't know to ask for. This is fantastic! I didn't know you could reset the default............Thanks:smartass:

fantastic, thanks it was the * for forward and the / for back

God it was driving me nuts, for whatever reason i was allways crammed forward too far lol.....thanks rrohde:thumbup:

Your welcome... even though I gave you the wrong key. At east I got the Numpad portion right. :music_whistling:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I bind these keys to 3 (+1 modifier) of my stick base buttons for all my aircraft:

Cockpit Camera Move Back > "RCtrl - RShift - Num/"; "RCtrl - RShift - Num-"

Cockpit Camera Move Center > "RCtrl - RShift - Num5"

Cockpit Camera Move Forward > "RCtrl - RShift - Num*"

Cockpit Camera Move Up > "RCtrl - RShift - Num8"

Cockpit Camera Move Down > "RCtrl - RShift - Num2"

Having got used to the A-10C Seat Height control, I wanted it for all my planes.

OS:Win10 Home CPU:i7 3770K 3.5(@4.3GHz) COOLER:ZalmanCNPS10X-PERFORMA MOBO:GigabyteGA-Z77X-UD5H SSD#1:SamsungEVO850Pro 500GB SSD#2:SanDisk240GB HDD:2x Seagate2TB GFX:GigabyteGTX670 WF3 2GB OC1058MHz RAM:16GB 16000MHz DDR3 KEYB'Ds:Corsair K95/MS SidewinderX4 MOUSE:LogitechG700s MON:2x ASUS 24” ROUTER:ASUS RT-N66U DarkKnight INTERWEBS:Fibre152Mbps/12Mbps JOYSTICK:TM T16000m Modded THROTTLE:TM TWCS HEADTRACK:TrackIR5Pro