Quick noob question on Su-25 tires

tflash

The tires should be “repaired” the same way other damage is repaired. That is, you should be at the airport (paved part), shut the engine down and wait for three minutes.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

How do you get new tires when you blew them?

Ctrl-Z reloads my weapons, but I'm stuck with flat tires.

Is there a key to get new ones?

Ctrl-W - Reloads Weapons

Ctrl-R - Refuels

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

I Don't know did you notice when you land there is on tower one red phone,u open canopy turn off engines and call 001-555-lockon..

After you do that u wait and some wehicles should come to your plane po fix tires.

Altough if u your tires are damaged too much than they'll give you a call back with further instructions. Ah don't forget to leave your phone number with them, when u call em, so they can get back to you. S!

I Don't know did you notice when you land there is on tower one red phone,u open canopy turn off engines and call 001-555-lockon..

After you do that u wait and some wehicles should come to your plane po fix tires.

Altough if u your tires are damaged too much than they'll give you a call back with further instructions. Ah don't forget to leave your phone number with them, when u call em, so they can get back to you. S!

And at no point do you get out of your plane. If worse comes to worse, put a sign up that tells people to call the police for assistance.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]