Weapons wont fire

Scarecrow84

My cannon stopped functioning many months ago, and now my AA missiles won't fire, either. I have only used the M2000 weapons in 2.0.

I have checked my button mapping, and it appears unchanged from when the module was working fine.

I don't get a tone when the AA missiles are selected and the weapons panel armed.

Thanks for any help.

My cannon stopped functioning many months ago, and now my AA missiles won't fire, either. I have only used the M2000 weapons in 2.0.

I have checked my button mapping, and it appears unchanged from when the module was working fine.

I don't get a tone when the AA missiles are selected and the weapons panel armed.

Thanks for any help.

you only get a tone from the Magic II when its seeker locks on a target.

And did you remember to activate the Cannon arm switch

(as well as the master arm).

Thanks for the replies...I'm not at home at the minute though.

I made sure the master arm was on, I will double check later.

I get the "C" indicator and gunsight on the hud, but no fire when I pull the trigger.

Is the cannon arm switch separate from the weapon selection button - on the row that includes all pylons?

All of this has worked before.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies...I'm not at home at the minute though.

I made sure the master arm was on, I will double check later.

I get the "C" indicator and gunsight on the hud, but no fire when I pull the trigger.

Is the cannon arm switch separate from the weapon selection button - on the row that includes all pylons?

All of this has worked before.

Thanks

The gun has a separate safety switch that must be activated before use.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."