(No error) Compass needle stuck when not moving?

Sporg

Possible bug with the compass:

When standing still, if you lock one wheel brake and turn the aircraft around, the compass needle does not change direction at all.

It seems like it is stuck.

I seem to have noticed that the aircraft need to roll a bit in any direction before the needle moves?

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

The instruments in the Spitfire seems to reflect RL behaviour quite well. I don't know for sure this kind of compass, but regular compasses used in GA also have features like that. That's why they aren't fully reliable and nowadays gyrocompass is used. Not to mention, regular old fashion compasses works "reversed" and you have to get used to that.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

The instruments in the Spitfire seems to reflect RL behaviour quite well. I don't know for sure this kind of compass, but regular compasses used in GA also have features like that. That's why they aren't fully reliable and nowadays gyrocompass is used. Not to mention, regular old fashion compasses works "reversed" and you have to get used to that.

Ok, thanks. Thus my question mark. :)

Just wanted to point this to ED's attention, in case there is a bug.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use