Mig-23 never approved to be a module

Veritech

From what Sith wrote , officially there was never approval from ED to make it, and RAZBAM should not have said they will make it before checking with ED first.

as to why not give them a license , they don`t say.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm assuming it's the same reason why we don't have a fully clickable Su-27. The technology is old enough, it's possible to get enough information on it, but lots of restrictions from the Russian side I believe. We can get an early 2000s (!) F/A-18C while we have difficulty getting close to a cold-war red fighter, most likely due to outside factors, not availability of information. (At some point, ED was planning to make a Su-27SM I think, but was also cancelled.)

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

I'm assuming it's the same reason why we don't have a fully clickable Su-27. The technology is old enough, it's possible to get enough information on it, but lots of restrictions from the Russian side I believe. We can get an early 2000s (!) F/A-18C while we have difficulty getting close to a cold-war red fighter, most likely due to outside factors, not availability of information. (At some point, ED was planning to make a Su-27SM I think, but was also cancelled.)

You're reading something into that without knowing what really is behind this. This is just wild speculation and leads to nothing.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

MIG-23 is different kind to Su-27 this still in active service.

Many ex sovjet Forces like Bulgeria was in service with the MIG-23 up to an MLD Version, should be not so difficult to found information. Was also done with MIG-21 from Leatherneck. Dont know why they not getting arragne License but lack of information should be not sadly, was so much looking foward to cable Soviet Design.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

do you mean the MiG-23 ML mod? or you mean MiG-23MLD and MiG-19 from razbam?

whatever. . . somebody who is talented enough to give a mig-23 update of the AI 3-d-model to dcs. . . and / or a flyable mod. or in best case a modul.

ml, mla or mld.

i would pay money for it!!!!!

Thread lock inbound! Sith has already made statements about this and it's simply no info they willing to provide to the community at this point on the matter. It could be that ED or another partner has plans on this, but that is pure speculation. That's all we can do right now is speculate but the moderators will put the hush on us when we bring it up.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals