Cockpit textures change depending on View position

razo+r

I know, with default black textures, you won't recognise this, but since i made my own, i can see this bug

When i'm either in a high FOV or far away from the screws, they are black, if i go closer or get a lower FOV, they turn blue, as i painted them in my textures

The hydraulic or electric connectors on the stick are the same as the screws on the cockpit glass frame

Are there more screws that i have to paint or will something change here?

Also, my video is uploading, so you can see in motion, how it is, i'll post it later

Seems to be an ordinary texture LOD changing with the distance/FoV, isn't it? So not a bug/problem per se, but rather a question of figuring out where the lower rez windscreen textures are stored (OK, that might be a problem in itself :D).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yeap, not rly a bug. Just a way how mipmaps are working: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mipmap - multiple textures usually representing the same but in different resolution applied depending on the distance/FOV.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all