AG cannon problem

Dugong

Hi,

Despite following tutorials, video, and manual, both rocket and A/G gun pipper remain stationary on the head and don't seem to be fed by the TAS nor the radalt.

my procedure:

hud: on

radar :emiting

radar altitude : M

Master arm: on

either gun on k2 or rk3 selected

either TAS or RS or both selected

i see a large circle with a center dot. when closing on the ground, the circle will "decrease" like it does in A10-C. But it doesn't track the ground.

Same problem here

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

• 1 month later...

Good to know... just spent some time again in the 2000, and I noticed that still both rockets and gun aim are quite off with the pipper in either ranging mode, but since this is a known issue and WIP, I'll just wait and enjoy the Viggen, which primarily is a gound pounder, in meantime dealwithit.png

The M-2000C has made a great development so far since it has been released so I'm confident it will be one of the best modules once work on it is done. And I hope the same will be true for the AV-8B pinkie-approved.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg