Startup problem DCS spitfire

Video is set to private.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Be sure you are following the startup check list. Every issue I've had with starting has been with having left something out of the check-list or having had my controls configured wrong (differently than I had intended), and consequently operating the correct controls in the cockpit at the correct times.

If you do it right, the engine actually starts quite easily.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Spitfire Start-up with a video from Wags demonstrating how easy it is :smilewink:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Is easy and fast!

First forget pre-check lists, worth nothing - your mechanics already did this, if you check their work after the 9th time start believe that they will never fail. :)

Then set throttle (full forward and back to ~1''), PP forward, open fuel cock open, pressurize tank (electric pumb is more fast, 3/4s), primer 4 times, magnetos on, starter and coill buttons pressed, cutt-off ahead. Vruuuuuuuuuuuum. :pilotfly: