Slight View Mod JSGME Ready

SUNTSAG

Hi Sokol1_br this might prove useful to you and its how I manage my various snap views.

Nice, but too complicate solution for my problem - aggravated by the fact that my Windows language has no support for MS Speech recognition. And I find strange "talk" to computer - even with TS. :D

Find a "workaround" - edit the snap VIEW in LUA, removing the "stop use snap view" on release and adding other snap view in their place.

In this way, press a key (Space) move POV from actual camera position for a fixed view zoomed in P-8 compass, DG and Altimeter, what allow use mouse and set then.

A "click" in Alt+Space call briefly the snap view LWIn+8 and return to previous camera position.

Edited by Sokol1_br

Please, how complex it can be :) No, the snap views are in game feature - which are not related in any way with TIR setup.

Resetting TIR will just reset TIR to central point - where the central point is in cockpit is defined by the head position values set in DCS.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all