Simpit Software from SDA

HJPuhlmann

Upload Version 1.4.5.3h Development Build

Is that Ikarus or ExportScripts?

It's the internal developer build of Ikarus.

Edited by McMicha

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

So what do you mean by "Graphics for RWR FA-18 and M-2000C" ?

Background images and other graphics of elements, panels and buttons are meant.

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

totally understand - just figured I would let you know.

Also, in regards to ALT BARO/RDR it received the data correctly. So If i switch it in the cockpit Ikarus updates. If I switch it in Ikarus it toggle the Master Arm switch.

Also, update! UFC is complete for now. you'll see other gauges working, too. I still have a bunch of LAMPS to work through, though. Fuel, etc. Enjoy!

[ATTACH]192135[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]192136[/ATTACH]

Very Nice Guppy. I just want to add gauges to a second monitor but I can't figure out how to do that. I don't want the whole panel. Can you tell me how you got the gauges on that monitor?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Home Cockpit Issue

Hi all,

I've just started my project to build a physical interface using DAC and Arcaze board.

So far I've been able to configure switch and rotary switch but I'm having some issue with encoders and poternziometers. BTW, for several reasons they look similar to me. I know the difference of course, but I'm just wandering if there are better application for one type or the other.

Coming back to my question, I don't know how to configure the parameters (and the logic bechind) the encored and potenziometer. If I missed some documentation I'll be grateful if you can provide me a link.

I'm also non able to find the Display boards and 7-segment display. It seems that Arcaze doesn't provide them anymore.

I know I'm a newbie in this and all help will be strongly appreciated (also where I can buy components).

Many thanks in advance for your help.:helpsmilie:

Pakko

Is there a way to make the back panel's transparent ? I am flying the SU-27 at the moment and there is no cutout for the MFCD that I'm exporting ....If not what panel do I edit so my export will show ...thanks in advance ~

Edited by Hellcat

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

With respect to the f18 hornet profile:

I know that I am doing something stupid, but I cannot figure it out. I have 2 1920x1080 monitors side by side. I have correctly configured the monitor config file to show the viewports on my second monitor. When I set the game to 1920x1080, the cockpit shows up on the second monitor, but the view ports do not. When I set the monitor config to 3840x1080, the viewports appear, but the cockpit does not appear.

On the cockpit panels, I do not have the frontpanel (panel 1) checked for refresh, but the remaining 6 panels are checked for refresh.

So what am I doing wrong?

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Is there a way to make the back panel's transparent ? I am flying the SU-27 at the moment and there is no cutout for the MFCD that I'm exporting ....If not what panel do I edit so my export will show ...thanks in advance ~

save the graphic in PNG format with 32bit color depth.

Then the alphacanal for transparency is available.

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

save the graphic in PNG format with 32bit color depth.

Then the alphacanal for transparency is available.

:thumbup: Great Program thanks for your work!

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Home Cockpit Issue

Coming back to my question, I don't know how to configure the parameters (and the logic bechind) the encored and potenziometer. If I missed some documentation I'll be grateful if you can provide me a link.

Just to be more precise:

I've connected the encoder as shown in the picture

Central PIN=GND

Left PIN = B18

Right PIN = B17

I've selected the encoder B17/B18

Min value = 0

Max Value = 0.01 (this allow to have the right incremet in the instrument in DCS)

Dent Value = 1

What happen is that I can only increment the value. Moreover, time to time, the Calc Value goes to 0 and I can't increment the value.

Any ideas?

1636437445_Rotary_Encoder_pinConnection_arduino.jpg.bc912e3b1719f6fb4fd83f2e1d04fa91.jpg

Hello, well i take some time to understand the wole thing but that's it now all works well :)

First thanks a lot for your great program it permit to make a big step in the simulation.

I use the Mirage 2000 prifile so here are some feedbacks:

- The INS (UNI) operation selector is inverted. It turn on the opposite way of the game and by default is set to "MAIN", it should be set to "N"

- The BR, DA, D2M selectors of the counter mesure panel are not working the on position in the profile set the in game position to TEST not to ON

- The UNI VAL switch is not working

- The UNI digits did not appear when entering datas

- The jettison selective switch is not working

I will post more feedbacks in the future

Thanks again for your great work !

Tried again and still no joy. See post 835.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

@Sobe, change the X position to 1920 so that the Ikarus cockpit appears on the right monitor. Then it should work. Did you mean that?

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

keep it simple ... the 1000 small things ...

@JAT

thanks for the bug report. I'll have a look. Please keep in mind that this module is not finished yet. There may still be various errors. Please report them all. :thumbup:

What I can improve here, I will do.

Edited by H-J-P

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

Still having issues with the F18 profile

@Sobe, change the X position to 1920 so that the Ikarus cockpit appears on the right monitor. Then it should work. Did you mean that?

NO. That did not solve my problem. When I set the monitor screen size in the game for 3840x1080, the viewports show up on the second monitor but the rest of the monitor is black. When I set the monitor for 1920x1080, the Ikarus cockpit shows up on the second monitor, but the viewports are blank.

I know I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure what that is. Attached is my monitor config file and the F18 Ikarus profile.

2_monitors-FA18CIK.zip

FA-18C_hornet.zip

NO. That did not solve my problem. When I set the monitor screen size in the game for 3840x1080, the viewports show up on the second monitor but the rest of the monitor is black. When I set the monitor for 1920x1080, the Ikarus cockpit shows up on the second monitor, but the viewports are blank.

I know I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure what that is. Attached is my monitor config file and the F18 Ikarus profile.

Hello Sobe,

did you deactivate "Full Screen" under Options -> System?

The Ikarus window can only be drawn above DCS when DCS is running in window mode.

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

McMicha

Hello Sobe,

did you deactivate "Full Screen" under Options -> System?

The Ikarus window can only be drawn above DCS when DCS is running in window mode.

Yes, the game is running with full screen UNCHECKED. Is the correct resolution for running the profile 3840x1080 or 1920x1080? In 3840x1080 the panel does appear for a second on the second screen but then the second screen goes black except for the 3 viewports that show up.

Hello, Another day, another report :)

- The anti squid switch is not working. I think as the jettison selector it's becaus of the cover. The cover is not open so the selector don't work.

- The TACAN selector mode is not working it turn but it immediately return to the default position and nothing happen in the game

- The UHF mode selector is not working

McMicha

I think I found the problem. Another user suggested that I try Rehade for better coloring. I tried it and did not like it so I tried to uninstall it. To my surprise, there was no one stop uninstaller. The program left bits and pieces all over my computer and it took awhile to get everything concerning Rehade out.

Now everything seems to be working. It looks like it will be a great profile when completed.

@Jat

Thanks for the new bug report. This with the cover could be a problem. Ikarus does not know such dependencies today. I'll see. :thumbup: Step by step ....

Hello, report for today:

The HUD power switch doesn't work, it's the same problem as for the EW switches (BR, D2M..) they should be at 3 positions not 2? As it is the functions return to the sim is Off and Test, we need a third position for On