Weapopn codes for modding

Hawkeye60

I thought these might be useful.

A text file and a couple of lua's I've collected and added to.

Lots of repeats.

Not organized.

Great info.

Happy Holidays! :xmas:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/028uyaxuy6vt4b8/Weapon%20codes.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60
Spelling

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

they are all listed in the weapons data LUA.... shrug..

This is true.

Nice to have the list ready to insert the codes.

I need to organize the list into types, ie bombs, missiles rockets etc.

On the to do list!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much man! these are of great help.

You are welcome!

Some day I will organize this list.:)

Keep up the good work on the T-50.

Looking very nice! You are a fast learner!

I am watching your progress.

You are welcome!

Some day I will organize this list.:)

Keep up the good work on the T-50.

Looking very nice! You are a fast learner!

I am watching your progress.

Thanks man, i kinda have learned how to export,unwrapp textures and work on 3d models to adapt them into dcs world,i am trully a noob at coding but learning, converting 3d models into dcs standards is no joke the edge engine truly is amazing and can take full advantage of 3dx max models, exporting is easy,the hard thing is making from scratch the updates on the model for dcs standards and making 3d custom MFS cuss the ones that i have with my pak fa model are not good 3d so i have to work on them more and update them for them to work better when i add the data needed for them to display flight data and radar.

Edited by cubanace