Hellenic Freedom Fighters

Santus

-=Hellenic Freedom Fighters=-

Click on the aircraft icon to download the livery

------------HAF 337 Sqn active duty----------.---------------HAF 337 Sqn tribute--------------

F5-005.jpg F5-006.jpg

-----------------Actual Aircraft-----------------.-----------------Actual Aircraft-----------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------HAF 341 Sqn Ghost Camo----------.-------------HAF 341 Sqn Retirement-----------

F5-008.jpgF5-007.jpg

-----------------Actual Aircraft-----------------.-----------------Actual Aircraft-------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------HAF 343 Sqn NF Camo-----------.-------------HAF 343 Sqn Retirement------------

F5-031.jpgF5-009.jpg

-----------------Actual Aircraft-----------------.-----------------Actual Aircraft-----------------

------------HAF 349 Sqn SEA Camo-----------.-------------HAF 349 Sqn Retirement-----------

F5-011.jpgF5-010.jpg

--------------------------HAF 113 Combat Wing in Memoriam liveries--------------------------

F5-003.jpg F5-004.jpg

Edited by Santus
Updated livery information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"HAF 337Sqdn Hellenic Flame" liveries are ready for download.

I have included both in one package.

Please find the links in the opening post.

Working on the Aegean Ghost Camo now, a rather unique camo if I may add which trully deserves to be added in the game. This will also be a two liveries set including a retirement livery of the HAF 341 Sqdn which has the squadron's insignia as tail-art.

On the contrary the military (Vietnam) camo which I am considering to make, isn't so different than other vietnam camos already in the game from BST or fellow skinners. I am still thinking about it.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
Very nice job. Thank you.

Is there a possibility to update the models without the serial numbers?

Hey there tiger. You must be coming from 335 Sqdn no doubt! ;)

I plan on revisiting these Hellenic liveries, to correct / update them and one of the things I mean to do on some of them, is make their tail serial numbers dynamic, so that they can be manipulated through the mission editor.

Currently though I am working on other projects and it won't be soon. Keep an eye out on this thread as I will post an update here when I get around on working with them again.

• 1 month later...

I have updated all my Hellenic skins. The changes are

- tweaks in the diffuse and specular textures

- dynamic, instead of static tail bort numbers

- new drag-chute textures with holes as is the default one.

Not everything applies to all liveries. Find the specifics in the description of the download pages of which the links are on the opening post.

For example, retirement liveries still feature static tail bort numbers since they represent a specific / unique historic aircraft.

Enjoy

Well done, thanks :thumbup:

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 2 years later...

I almost finished 98% of 4K PSD (new 4K stencil). When finished, I will send PSD it first for you

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you very much for your help Santus

e0077961_5ea6ea67a7c99.png

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

• Santus changed the title to Hellenic Freedom Fighters