Olive Drab Default Livery

Doum76

Ok guys, i'm having a little puzzle here... I made a mods which allow me when i get on public server to replace all Huey liveries to my fav one, so i took all the folders in the livery folder, place all the same info in each description.lua's.. but here's the thing, i cannot put my hand on the Olive Drab liverie, it appears in the ME drop down menu, but no folder in the livery folder.. so when i get on a server with customed skin, well i get the olive drab one, and i'Ve been looking all over the place, and the odd thing is, i remember seing the Olive Drab folder a while ago in the livery, but cannot where it says to load Default DDS for the Olive Drab, either in 1.5.5, 1.5.5 Beta or 2.0.4 Alpha... (scratching my head) :doh:

Never mind, i found a workaround, i simply copied my customed DDS with my livery i want and changed DDS file names for the defaut DDS used with the default Huey livery, so it loads mine instead of the default one from which i don't even know which LUA refer to. So now finaly all DCS default livery loading are my favorite one. :)