Ripping wingtips and ailerons?

Mikke_EAF331

When flying off-line a couple of days ago, I lost my wingtips along with the ailerons several times when strafing ground targets. First time it happened I thought I had hit a power line that was fairly close, but when I reflew the mission it happened again, several times, even though I wasn't close to flying into any ground objects. I think it even happened once when I boom-n-zoomed a 109 at fairly low altitude (1500ft maybe).

It did only happen when I flew a mission I had made myself (same mission, but edited a bit in between), never in any of the quick start missions.

Having your wingtips and ailerons replaced by flames might be cool, but not good for your survival in the mission! :lol:

ETA: I lost the wingtips and ailerons on both sides, never just one side, and no other damage at the same time as far as I could tell.

Happened when overspending in a dive. But then again, it was from a high altitude and while intentionally testing the limits.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all