Fueling issues

humptydumpty

Hi,

Only fly on the AO server and 90% of the time in my miggie. But since recent updates (think since the release of the Spitfire and todays Update) i cannot refuel the miggie's main tanks , ground crew does respond saying they will comply with the refuel after i set the refuel bar to 100% and sometime later i get a confirmation from the grounds crew that the refueling has been done , but what i have noticed is that the fuel indicator remains on the same position , first i thought the indicator will start rising after starting the aircraft but it does not.

At least b4 the updates i have noticed if the bar is to 100% percent the main tanks indicator goes back up.

Anyone else notice the issue ?

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

It seems to be working fine for me, in latest 1.5 open beta.

I did only a quick single player test, starting hot with low fuel and requested rearm/refuel. No issues. Have you tried single player?

Also note that the fuel gauge doesn't show measured quantity, it measures only the fuel flow. The amount is set manualy by the ground crew. In DCS, once the rearming/refueling is complete, the needle jumps to correct value.

edit: tested in MP, no problem refueling.

Edited by grunf

It seems to be working fine for me, in latest 1.5 open beta.

I did only a quick single player test, starting hot with low fuel and requested rearm/refuel. No issues. Have you tried single player?

Also note that the fuel gauge doesn't show measured quantity, it measures only the fuel flow. The amount is set manualy by the ground crew. In DCS, once the rearming/refueling is complete, the needle jumps to correct value.

edit: tested in MP, no problem refueling.

Not tried in SP.

Let me check again in MP and then will try in SP

Thanks Grunf

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Try actually flying the plane until fuel exhaustion (maybe fuel is there but gauge hasn't been set).

Alternately open the canopy to allow ground crew to reach in and adjust gauge needle. In previous versions the ground crew would rip open the canopy if it was closed and locked for the purposes of altering the needle. Maybe now they only do it if given access.

Try also to rearm. I observed that the external tank does not show its fuel on the indicator unless you "rearm". Change chaffs/flares... Gun Ammo... something then wait not only for refuel but for rearm too. When they say: "rearm complete" you will see the needle jump.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Try also to rearm. I observed that the external tank does not show its fuel on the indicator unless you "rearm". Change chaffs/flares... Gun Ammo... something then wait not only for refuel but for rearm too. When they say: "rearm complete" you will see the needle jump.

Thanks i have not tried that method.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC