Which joystick would best equate to the radar Stick in the Viggen ?

AdurianJ

I think I have found a solution for me (if I can map the axis and buttons): I will use my xbox-controller. I then have one joystickemulator and the other one can be for antennaaxis in y-axel and radar gain in x-axel. I use the cross down for trigger step one and the left trigger for trigger step two. The rest of the cross will be radarmodes. The rest of the buttons will do the rest.

It's simpler for me on the desk with this xbox-thing than the cougar joystick i planned to use before.. Good luck mates /M

I think I have found a solution for me (if I can map the axis and buttons): I will use my xbox-controller. I then have one joystickemulator and the other one can be for antennaaxis in y-axel and radar gain in x-axel. I use the cross down for trigger step one and the left trigger for trigger step two. The rest of the cross will be radarmodes. The rest of the buttons will do the rest.

Thats a good idea! I just picked up a Saitek av8r from an X-box owner and if it doesn't work-out well I can always use an afterglow PS3 USB controller I've used for a while. :joystick:

Is the radar joystick spring centered?

Is it analog or digital?

The questions goes for the RB 05 controller as well...

Not sure about the radar stick but I believe the Rb05 controller is a pressure sensitive nub of sorts. So it doesn't actually move, it senses the force applied and translates it over to the missile.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]