F-16 Viper

uscstaylor

Have a Nice Christmas guys!

This is for all you pilots out there that love the VIPER! You must have 1.5.4 version installed to be able to fly the modded aircraft. I am going to release a skin pack for the F-16 in a couple or weeks and will post it here. I hope the admins would be able to post a thread just for the F-16 in the Skins section, so we can post more things for the Viper. For now Ill put it here. Happy Holidays gang.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?2klt9k3kjuh99cb

8thTFW.jpg

A big thanks to the guys at VSN for creating such a beautiful aircraft....

Edited by uscstaylor

Yeah I wish we would have gotten the F-16 by now being that it is one of the most important modern aircraft in history. I don't care about some of the aircraft they have Ill never fly them. By the time we get another modern aircraft well I leave that to you...

What VSN has done with their mods is awesome and it needs to be kept in the game hell I think ED should have their team take the mods and make full working aircraft half the work would be done, but that's just my 2 cents...

Anyhow I'll complete my 10 skin pack for this awesome mod, and Ill even make it 1.5.5 compliant if I can.

Yeah but I'm staying with 1.5.4 for now due to all of my favorite mods are working. If the mods ever get updated then Ill convert them, Thanks Razor

If VSN would get the .3DS files of the makers of the mods, then we could upgrade them, but since some aren't active anymore, we can't update them...

Guys

Listen no problem I didn't realize I was starting some crazy thread...LOL

I will post my F-16 that I'm using in this thread as soon as my skin pack is done...please just have patience, but this pack and F-16 model is only compatible for 1.5.4 version...Just stay tuned to this thread and Ill have this all ready in a week or 2...Promise..Here's a look at the 4th skin I just finished.

Screen_170101_210220_1.jpg