F5 or mig 21 ?

bushido

I'm surprised no one mentioned notorious MiG-21 DRM. Its DRM like from another dimension of DCS, see Leathernek forum. But if you think you can live with that then by all means get the MiG.

Good luck

That's just simply not true anymore.

The newer version they added just after the company split is fine.

It was only us previous owners that had trouble during the switch over.

If you're a new buyer, you won't have any trouble.

Your issue is poor landing technique, and that's all. The landing gear is rated for 600fpm @ 36000lbs, you're coming down at 900fpm, which the aircraft isn't rated for at any weight.

I'll say again: Big fat F on your landing technique. Has nothing to do with jettissoning stuff. You should be able to land an aircraft that's over MGTOW with good technique, never mind the weights you're probably landing at.

And choose a longer runway so you can do proper, safe landings to begin with ... then move onto shorter runways.

Fly correct approach for aircraft (don't just fly 'through' the parameters, maintain the correct approach parameters for the given aircraft) then flare at the appropriate time, and modulate throttle as necessary.

There are plenty of 'how to land' threads, you can search for them :)

Ah, there's my other issue. I don't like to waste ordinance so I never eject what I didn't use and I usually have plenty of fuel left over. I wonder if that's my problem with the F-15C also. I keep damaging the landing gear on that one (if I can even get it to stop on the runway at all, that is :music_whistling: ). I usually come down at about 5m/s. That's a big problem too.

I typically use Batumi for my practice runs. Guess I should switch to Minvody for now until I get semi decent. :joystick:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

That's just simply not true anymore.

The newer version they added just after the company split is fine.

It was only us previous owners that had trouble during the switch over.

If you're a new buyer, you won't have any trouble.

You do realize my post was about 2 months old. The guy probably has both module anyway.

Oh yes they fixed DRM. Its all good ;)

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze