INS: DV,TR,D not displayed.

CoBlue

Choosing the modes below on INS:

DV/FV Wind direction/speed

TR/VS Time remaining to waypoint/Ground Speed

D/RLT Distance / Bearing to waypoint or offset

DV (Wind direction),TR (Time remaining to WP),D (Distance to WP) are not displayed.

Also inserting/prepping WP's during alignment doesn't work in MP, in SP It worked last time I checked.

Edit: I was little unclear about inserting WP's during full alignment on ground in MP, you can insert them, but the flightplan won't show up after the alignment is done, all WP's will have the same coordinates, even the heading is wrong.

So I can't build an functioning FP during the 8min alignment (in MP).

Marry Christmas :)

Edited by CoBlue

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Are you selecting the waypoint as PREP ? Because Time Remaining for example only works for the PREP waypoint.

As for inserting new waypoints, is it a new bug ? Because I have been inserting waypoints in multiplayer for ages. I'll have to check.

I just flip to TR/VS & only Ground Speed is displayed, before both Time remaining to waypoint/Ground Speed were displayed.

Didn't know about that you have to select WP as PREP for TR/VS to work.

I was little unclear about inserting WP's during full alignment on ground in MP, you can insert them, but the flightplan won't show up after the alignment is done, even the heading is wrong. So I can't build an functioning FP during the 8min alignment (will edit my 1:st post).

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.