Mission 7

Zarma

The Hind shooted some orange smoke rockets and never at the BMP. He is carrying 4 ATGM missiles but they seems empy. Not sure he shooted them.

Gonna fly the mission again, all 10 bombs left after the MG was destroyed missed the freaking BMP. So stuck in the mission.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Yep, seen the same thing. The Hind seems to be loaded with the wrong rockets. Quite funny actually to see it trying to kill infantry with smoke markers. ^^

I killed the BMP with guns, it's quite easy to crack.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

• 6 months later...

Cant finish Mission 7

Hi all,

Mission 7 wont complete. My issue is, when I fly to WP2, link up with the IP, he then shadows us at FL200 (although he only flies at FL165 and at 193kts) I see some ground explosions on my right enroute to WP3. My guy checks in and we dont get tasked. So we continue to WP4. I dont hear anything from anyone so I fly WP3 and WP2 as required on the briefing. I see that my IP has just entered endless orbits somewhere near WP4. I then head to WP5 and destroy the ground targets for practice, also as requested if it was all quiet on the patrol. Once they are destroyed, I then RTP and also send my wingman to RTB.

Not sure what the mission has since I can not get past it. It just wont trigger something or what am I doing wrong?

I appreciate your help! :helpsmilie:

Cheers

Sandman

Hey!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. On holidays now so can't check anything for a few weeks, but the problem looks either as wrong radio procedures (wrong frequency etc) OR missing a trigger zone. Make sure that you have your INS properly aligned and that you follow the waypoints correctly.

The explosions to the right should not trigger any new tasks, but you should hear the AMC (a lady) on the way... also, try to restart the DCS and give it another try.

Let me know if it works!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hi BD,

Yep still no joy. Even worse now. It wont even trigger at WP2 for Berger to contact me. I have completed the full alignment, entered the WP altitudes, completed the radio procedures, yet nothing will trigger at WP2. It says join up with Berger -1 at WP2, I do exactly that, I fly close formation, open formation, trail below above, I have even orbited WP2, I have tried everything conceivable except shoot him down with frustration. I am flying the altitudes and speeds (ground speeds) mentioned in the briefing. So I am out of ideas.

I truly like the campaign when it works, very well put together and very immersive, especially in VR! however I will stop playing it now as I am just tired of having to re fly missions several times to get it to trigger/or not.

regarding altitudes, does the campaign consider transition altitudes/levels? I am not sure what the transition Alt/level is for the Caucasus region. This is the only thing I can think of that is not triggering the next thing. I am flying at 986mb as mentioned in the briefing, setting a standard pressure setting will have me fly lower.. Just a thought.

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks again

SM

I think part of the problems may be connected with a reported bug regarding the AI flying close to stall speeds - hope this will be fixed soon. Happy to hear that it worked finally and I have no idea why it didn't work earlier (apart from the above mentioned bug)... pay attention to speeds and alts in M8!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png