I out folks

Silver_Dragon

Folks. My GTX580 has faced out or near to terminate. I can't make to my computer start.

I can't make the today DCS World week update video news or continue maintaing the Roadmap.

Actualy has not a replace the video card and can't buy a new Dx11 DCS World compatible video card in some weeks or months (I'm unemployed). Sorry to all comunity with follow me to put in the shadows.

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 mediante Tapatalk

Folks

My GTX-580 resurrected. I dismantled the computer, clear them, reconstructed and maintain near 1 hour connected to the power and the computer coming to live solo (strangle one second continuous flashing of HD led on that our with connect the main power unit switch), the W10 work properly and I check some games / simulators (Star Citizen, DCS: World, etc) without no problems.

I need take care with them, I not sure with the issue can repeat (the GTX-580 was second hand some years ago). Sorry to depleted the DCS: World News report. expected can fix them in the future with a better computer.

Thans to all.

Hang in there buddy! good to hear things my be coming back around for you!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I had to dismantle my PC as well due to strange issues I had.

DUST KILLS

I will eventually replace it in 2017 tho.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P